Dode is here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMH View Post
    My keyboard's charge for my iPad lasts a long while. My problem is keys tend to get stuck or don't work properly. Sigh!
    Try blowing the keys with some compresed air, to clear away any debris under them....hmm?
    Dode

Comment

Received the replacement laptop the other day..... still the wrong one! Sending back for CREDIT this time.

Just read William Forstchner's latest .... Day of Wrath.

Excellent depiction of ISIS insanity and carnage. Since ISIS has become a problem, Forstchner wanted this book released as quickly as possible, so readers could have an idea of what they are capable of doing. He released it as an e-book. I got it through amazon Kindle for my tablet. Yes, you can get a Kindle app for any device. (My librarian didn't know that.)

As soon as the local library has One Second After available, I'll read it, too. This book is a post EMP story......should help me visualize the possibilities.
      Last edited by AD; 09-13-2014, 10:38 AM. Reason: Added the link to Amazon for the book
      Dode

Comment

Dode

AA's books are all of One Second and more.

One Second is what got me started prepping, finding the other site and start reading the "one chapter at a time" posts for our fearless leader, that lead to me suggesting ham radio for his book, which lead to the CME which wiped out Texs cell towers which lead to me starting www.preparedham.com, which lead to going on a road trip is AA, UN and Tex, which lead to drinking all of Texs whiskey ............where was I going with this???
        Last edited by AD; 09-13-2014, 11:08 AM.

Comment

AA's books are on my reading list, too. That's right, I haven't read ANY of them..... a tad embarrassed here.
          Dode

Comment

I bought a used West Bend Air Popper and some green coffee beans; Ethiopian. Roasted a small batch today and I'm fairly certain that I over roasted them. They turned out a pretty brown color, but after watching a Sweet Maria's Youtube video, I discovered they are considered over roasted, Will do another batch for 5-7 minutes, instead of 20 minutes.
            Attached Files
            Dode

Comment

Donna,quit dripping ice cream on your keyboard and the keys wont stick,
              Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

that's OK dode,I have his books to.I use them for door stops,to keep the doors open for my dog,Sookie
                Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

I took my coffee roasting over to the 'Coffee!!! Oh, no!' thread.
                  Dode

Comment

Dode, there is a sequel to One Second After due out in December.
                    (And I need to read AA's books too - I live a sheltered life! That's my excuse & I'm stickin' to it.)

Comment

So, now I'm reading Red Storm Rising and it starts out with a Muzzie sabotaging a Russian oil refinery...... this book was copywrited in '86. Apparently, racial profiling has been around for some time.
                      Dode

Comment

Well, it's not like Radical Baptists are the ones threatening to kill us.

Comment

Originally posted by Betty Buckshot View Post
                          Well, it's not like Radical Baptists are the ones threatening to kill us.
                          Well, not lately, but the guy at the zaxgear booth was a tad concerned about me.
                          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Howdy and welcome from AZ

Comment

Originally posted by SSG Nasty View Post
                              Howdy and welcome from AZ
                              Thanks! What's the weather like in AZ during Jan/Feb?
                              Dode

Comment

Working...
                              X