X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?? chat room??

Comment

Welcome Dode
      When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Sacajawea, on the toolbar, link marked "chat" - opens a new tab so I don't lose my place.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Dode
          To find the threads you've subscribed to or posted in, go to Quick Links on the toolbar. From the drop down menu you can find your subscribed threads.

Comment

Welcome Dode.

Nice meeting you in chat.
            Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Thanks, Betty
              Dode

Comment

OK - I was there; you weren't. I guess we're not working the same "shift" - LOL.

Comment

LOL. You both were there, just at different times. Nice chatting with both of you.
                  Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                  Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Originally posted by Sacajawea View Post
                    OK - I was there; you weren't. I guess we're not working the same "shift" - LOL.
                    I might have to start wearing a string on my finger, as a reminder.
                    Also, chatting will be a lot easier once I get a laptop; using a tablet sucks.
                    Dode

Comment

I have a wireless keyboard for the ipad. Otherwise, I'd have to post pictures of how successful it acts as boomerang... at the bottom of the pool or in the creek. The way the battery is dumping to zero, when I checked last night (100%) and then turned it off last night... maybe I will wing it off the back porch.

Comment

I had no idea I could get a wireless keyboard... I bought an $18 case/keyboard from walmart and I actually love the keyboard, except I find myself using index fingers only. When my battery has to be recharged, I hate typing on the screen....

I'm still waiting for Buy.com (Best Buy sub-retailer) to send a laptop to me........ their service sucks! Two weeks to respond to my first email, and then, completely ignored two subsequent emails. They have a 45 day return policy, so I did get an RMA and shipping label from them for the return, but it took two weeks to decipher how to obtain it from their site. They should have the returned laptop by now...who knows when I'll hear from them. I used a Best Buy store credit card; I probably have no rights associated with it. Will be looking into that. (That faint sound you hear is me standing in the back yard, screaming.)
                        Dode

Comment

OY VEY. I can't believe you're still going through the laptop drama. Buy one from Costco, Amazon, even Walmart. I've bought from Staples, too. It shouldn't be this hard or complicated. (But, I admit - I probably cuss worse than you when I'm adjusting to a new OS, or new machine.)

Comment

My keyboard's charge for my iPad lasts a long while. My problem is keys tend to get stuck or don't work properly. Sigh!
                            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

I would definitely shop elsewhere, but they HAVE MY MONEY. Hopefully, they can't fill my order and will refund. Wait! That's probably why they sent the wrong one in the first place..... just keeping their hands on the money until the shipment comes in...... BASTIDS!
                              Dode

Comment

Call your credit card compNy and tell them you have returned the laptop and you want to get a refund. The credit card Co will put a lot of pressure on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X