No announcement yet.

Dode is here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi and welcome Dode from another Missourian!
    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
      Welcome Dode, from southern New Mexico. We won't hold it against you (too much) that you let Tex lead you astray. Next thing you know, you're going to be driving 1000 plus miles to visit him, although I don't think that I've ever met anyone THAT crazy!
      I almost did it this year....
      Dode

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
        I think I have done a good job in proving that I am the "Official AA.net Babe Magnet".

I should be toting a badge with that inscription.

Tex

Oh I see this getting ugly, but YOU opened that door. )

RD
        Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Welcome Dode

Comment

Hey Dode , Cucaracha!
            People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
            ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Sorry dode, somehow I missed your introduction. Welcome from me too, dont be shy.

Tex is full of baloney. OK, I did travel a hell of a long way to see him and my other peeps here.....he did not disappoint me. We got several handsome men on here butnone with as big of heads?
              I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Whew! Glad I missed that head-comparing contest!
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hey Dode - you made it!
                  Well, now that we've got our whole colony imported into the tribe, what kinda hell are we gonna raise?

Comment

Welll.... now that the head comparin' contest is over, maybe we can get on to other more important comparisons......eh?
                    Dode

Comment

How do I subscribe to a thread? I've posted on a few threads and I have to hunt for them every time I want to read or post on them. None of the avatars are showing, either... even though I have it checked to show them. Somehow, I mut have hit the 'STUPID' button....
                      Dode

Comment

Originally posted by Dode View Post
                        How do I subscribe to a thread? I've posted on a few threads and I have to hunt for them every time I want to read or post on them. None of the avatars are showing, either... even though I have it checked to show them. Somehow, I mut have hit the 'STUPID' button....
                        Hey, welcome to the board - and to subscribe; scroll to the top of the page for the thread you want to subscribe to and look for the tool bar with Thread Tools and click on it for the pop down window and click on subscribe.
                        'All it takes for evil to succeed, is for good men to do nothing.'

Comment

Thanks! Now, how do I find my list of subscriptions? JK...who knew it was under 'Settings'....
                          Dode

Comment

Thanks Dode. I wasn't even smart enough to know to ask that question lol

Comment

We need to remind Mogli to come over here more often.

Comment

Yeah....the chat room.
                                Dode

Comment

Working...
                                X