No announcement yet.

Meet the Author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please tell me that he didn't really do that. If he starts ordering girly food up here I promise I wil drive him over to Hell's Half Acre and leave him there.

Tell us about the expo and all the cool stuff they have. I wish I could get there. I am really needing a good pack. Been thinking about a Gunslinger pack, but would like to look at some before I jump.

Tex
    = 2
    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• He did, really did. Un ifs scaring girls out of the pool. We're sitting out side of AD's ruin drinking. There are some chicks in the pool, if course it's heated so the Windows are all fogged up. Un goes in, looks at the girls and wiped the fog off the windows. For some reason they left.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• Should i set up the lemonade stand yet?
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

• Go for our. Err drinking some lemon liquor Un brought.
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• Dish soap?
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
              Go for our. Err drinking some lemon liquor Un brought.
              Obviously drinking large quantities of something. Wish i couldda made it.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

• 20131004_223731[1].jpg

We are looking for this, we need to find it.
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• pictures of boom boom room
                  If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

• No updates since that, they must be keeping him busy. I wonder how unseen likes being a "booth bunny"?

Comment

• ROFL! Junior & A just left.
                      He said he had a great time meeting them.
                      The guys are looking at how they're going to get up to Tex as most of the highways are still closed from the snow.
                      Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

• Eh, they're only closed because there's so many out-of-staters around for deer season. Don't want flatlanders sliding into ravines and stuff, or trying to land when vfr in ifr conditions, and ending up stuck in the top of someone's barn.

Later on it will be "worse" - but more people will be out driving in it.

Comment

• Hwy 59 from Douglas to Gillette is opened up. Atleast it is by the house. The sun is out and shining today and the snow is melting fast. It will take a while to melt all of it though. I had to get the backhoe out again this morning and dig out. It is a good thing that I did it yesterday too. If I hadn't, I wouldn't have been able to do it today because it would have been too deep even for the backhoe. I would imagine they will have the interstates open by the time those guys get that far. There were people stranded at the Flying J in Gillette as I-90 was closed going both directions.

Tex
                          = 2
                          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• Answer A) They DAMNED WELL BETTER have their packs, let em hike.

Answer B) Get AA on the phone and hold it outside. That much hot air could melt the permafrost.

Answer C) They could always. .squirell!
                            Defund the Media !!

Comment

• The fat ass is speaking now to the convention folks. His head is just getting bigger and bigger.

I had brisket and beans for lunch so it should be a "fun" ride

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockntoy View Post
                                pictures of boom boom room
                                Gone.
                                Last edited by AD; 10-05-2013, 09:47 PM.
                                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                                X