No announcement yet.

Meet the Author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry guys, I guess what happens in Denver stays in Denver. It was a good pic too. Don't want Mel and AD's wife getting jealous.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

• All talk, no pics.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• I posted pic, AD removed it.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

• You want pics? I got your pics! We had a little sport at Tex's expense, I know he'll never admit it, but he really liked it.

20131006_002530[1].jpg

He's a feisty lil shit.
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• Those guys are fuckers. Good people who made me feel real humble, but still fuckers. LOL.

Tex
            = 2
            sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• Obviously home save and sound. Sum B claims he showed up 15 minutes before we got to town, however, his vehicle tells another story. It looks like he'd been at the bar for days...

20131006_010149-s.jpg

Comment

• Glad yall made it safely. Try not to shoot your eye out.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

• This thing died a lonely thread.

Comment

• We just got back to the room. We had dinner at Tex's house, the Native, contrary to what Tex says, does not have a blind eye or club foot. We spent the day checking out the ranch, which is fricken massive. We shot some crap in one of the criks. then shot some shit in another part. Really we shot some shit, Tex threw some horse shit in the crik and we shot it, to shit.

Then we went back to the house. Of course during all this we were drinking some of the elusive and never seen Pendleton. ONce back at the house we broke out the rifles. Since all my spotters were crossed eyed bsatards that couldn't see straight I never got my rifle sighted in, but still had fun. I know Tex says the Native cant cook, but he's a damn liar. There has been a shit load of pics and video taken, we'll try and get it some up on here. We've had a hell of a time, better, actually, exactly what I expected.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• And be careful, they just might "drunk dial'" you too! They claim to have gone "fly fishing", but i think i decoded their secret language..

0001_a-1.jpg

Its the other kind of "fly" they were after!
                      Defund the Media !!

Comment

• [QUOTE=kickstand;14098]And be careful, they just might "drunk dial'" you too!/QUOTE]

Hey, DUM DUM, we don't even like talking to you when we're sober, why would you ever think we'd want to talk to you when we're drunk?
                        I think you are just doing a little wishful thinking. Sorta reminds me of the kids who continually gets picked last and then the teams success rests soley upon their shoulders.

Just kiddin', Pardner. It wasn't me that called you, remember.
                        You really are missing a good time.

Tex
                        = 2
                        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• Cute picture of you Tex. Looks like you are outnumbered there. Damn bullies, how dare they?

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                          You want pics? I got your pics! We had a little sport at Tex's expense, I know he'll never admit it, but he really liked it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]348[/ATTACH

He's a feisty lil shit.
                          I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

• Need to have another lunch or something, in my area. When is the snow party wrapping up?
                            Last edited by W.Lynn; 10-08-2013, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• Lynn, they are leaving out of here on Thursday. You still have time to get here and join the party.

Tex
                              = 2
                              sigpic

Comment

• Not much partying while medicated.

Comment

Working...
                                X