No announcement yet.

Meet the Author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'all didn't have to use the name I gave you, did ya?
    Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwynmael View Post
      Y'all didn't have to use the name I gave you, did ya?
      And what name would that be, Gwyn?

Are you guys going to be able to meet Rock for breakfast?

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• I don't think they used the name I use when I don't want to sign my real name........Ms. Chievous
        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

• Gena, pretend it's french, do a really bad b-movie accent, and insist it's pronounced "Shay-voos"
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• Teasing AA this morning, I told him that it is usually the deranged fan who travels across the country in hopes of meeting their idol. This is the first time I have heard of a deranged author who travels allover the nation in hopes of meeting their handful of readers. Talk about insecurity issues. I'm thinking therapy would have been cheaper. His poor wife though, now she knows his trip is coming to an end and he will soon be returning home. She didn't have nearly enough time with her "normal" boyfriend. I bet she is hating life right now. It wouldn't surprise me if she calls hollering at me for not keeping him out here longer. I'm still not sure if Unseenone came along voluntarily, or if he was somehow forced into acting as a chaufer. What does that say about him if he came along by his own choosing. Man oh man, if he came along voluntarily I bet his wife is dreading his fateful return as well. Even if these two yahoos are about half a bubble off, I sure hope they don't pull a, " Thelma and Louise".

Tex
            = 2
            sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• At this point, all I have to say is, we made it.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• You dipshits went right past Georgetown again.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• Originally posted by Tex View Post
                  And what name would that be, Gwyn?

Are you guys going to be able to meet Rock for breakfast?

Tex
                  A possible GOOJF name in case they were pulled over in my state.

Comment

• What the hell is a, "GOOJF"?

Tex
                    = 2
                    sigpic

Comment

• Man , this sucks. I left to go do some work on the north sideof town and who comes by without warning and I'm not home. Ya, the traveling story tellers. Pissed me off, AD called me from his place to inform me that these two did not have my phone # but my address and to let me know they had been at my house. Wife thought something really bad had happened after I got done cussing. Did get a couple signed books and I really appreciate that. I will meet up with them next June for the Bull Nut Festival and Alcohol tasting ceremonies. That is if the budget gets passed and we are not all broke. It really did piss me off I missed you guys. You both owe me a drink next June of TEX's finest. LOL
                      If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

• Get Out Of Jail Free

but it only would've worked if they were dealing with highway patrol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tex View Post
                          Teasing AA this morning, I told him that it is usually the deranged fan who travels across the country in hopes of meeting their idol. This is the first time I have heard of a deranged author who travels allover the nation in hopes of meeting their handful of readers. Talk about insecurity issues. I'm thinking therapy would have been cheaper. His poor wife though, now she knows his trip is coming to an end and he will soon be returning home. She didn't have nearly enough time with her "normal" boyfriend. I bet she is hating life right now. It wouldn't surprise me if she calls hollering at me for not keeping him out here longer. I'm still not sure if Unseenone came along voluntarily, or if he was somehow forced into acting as a chaufer. What does that say about him if he came along by his own choosing. Man oh man, if he came along voluntarily I bet his wife is dreading his fateful return as well. Even if these two yahoos are about half a bubble off, I sure hope they don't pull a, " Thelma and Louise".

Tex
                          ROFL! Tex your the best!
                          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

• Ladies, did we get ditched?
                            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

• D, don't encourage tex. As for any other visits, it came down to time. I have to be on the carpet in front of a rather pissed of sheriff in sc Monday morning. If I had more time I would have stopped and visited with all of you, no one was dissed. I really feel bad we came past Jamie so late, it was a tough call and I hope everyone understands.
                              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

• AA you know it's okay. But seriously, if y'all had let me know ahead of time I would have driven out to meet you. Even if it was just for 15-20 minutes while you refueled.

Actually, what irked me? You didn't give me the choice.
                                Last edited by Gwynmael; 10-11-2013, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X