Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which rumor? the sub200? yes. selling it. need cash. to payfor the new dog. $500 get me a trained police dog. normal cast 10k.

plus selling a few other items because JT's #2 band in her tahoes transmission took a dump. 2k to fix it. my cost is only 1300 but i still gotta come up with that. its just more crud piled on more crud. much like the pile of dead raccoons only i dont have ants, and maggots to get rid of my pile like natuire does the corpses.

then i need to figure out how im gpoing to get cash to co to texs place nexty season for the branding. im not missing it this year.
    Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

• or was it the rumor about selling the house/farm? yep that one is true too. we want to move to neveda. so trey and black can go to the school for gifted kids. plus being that close to reno im sure there is a stripper school for ayla when she gets old enough

Comment

• Vincent, you should talk to the kids dad about money for their school. That really shouldn't be your responsibility alone. He should step up.

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• Racist.
          Originally posted by VINCENT View Post
          the pile of corpses continues to grow. i got another coon today. this one was different. it was dark dark. almost entirly black. not the typical silver grey body. dead all the same though.

and eeyore bit the dust.

but he still makes good bait. at least for a few more days.
          "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

• Good luck in all that. Any chance it will take long enough fir JTJT to be doing at least a little better?
            Last edited by W.Lynn; 10-18-2013, 01:39 PM. Reason: Route & timing permitting, maybe I can shanghai your crew for a meal on the way through?
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• D. Landreth seed company is a really good place to get heirloom seeds also. They have been around since the 1700's so if they don't know what they are doing by now they never will!

Comment

• It's ok to post links here Julie.. http://www.landrethseeds.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by unseenone View Post
                  It's ok to post links here Julie.. http://www.landrethseeds.com/

Dont listen to unseen, you can post right here. quit trying to take all the good looking ones unseenone. obviously she likes me more.
                  Last edited by VINCENT; 11-01-2013, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VINCENT View Post
                    Dont listen to unseen, you can post right here. quit trying to take all the good looking ones unseenone. obviously she likes me more.
                    The poor girl not only needs glasses, she needs a dog.

Vincent I'm glad Jt gave you the go ahead to come out in June. I can't wait to show you what live animals actually look like.

Tex
                    = 2
                    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• Originally posted by tex View Post
                      the poor girl not only needs glasses, she needs a dog.

Vincent i'm glad jt gave you the go ahead to come out in june. I can't wait to show you what live animals actually look like.

Tex
                      thats harsh

Comment

• HaHa, You know I love you, Brother. I'm just flippin manure your way.

I was telling the Native about your rabbits not breeding and she had a good idea. Find omeone with a proven buck and put your doe in with him. If she gets bred, then you need to get rid of your buck and get a new one. If she doesn't breed, then get rid of her and find a new doe.

I found a nice big hutch on Craigslist the other day in the small town to the south of us. We were needing another one to put the young ones in when we wean them off and feed them out. The people asked me If I wanted a New Zealand doe for $20. I thought I was doing good by getting some new bloodlines and this one was purebred. The people's kid raised them for 4H. Anyhow, the Native said we didn't need any new bloodlines yet, so now we have an extra doe. She trades with a gal over NE of here, so she will probably get this new one and we will get some of hers later on. We have our rabbitry at the end of the garden and all of the manure goes right back into production. As the oil companies close off some of the gas wells around here, we are getting some of the bigger buildings. I am hoping to get another one to make some major upgrades to the rabbitry.

Tex
                        = 2
                        sigpic

Comment

• i cant wait to vist tex

Comment

• As long as you promise to leave. No, I really mean it. You can't stay, Vincent. If you sign up for an internship we might could work something out, but even then, you still have to leave.

Tex
                            = 2
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VINCENT View Post
                              i cant wait to vist tex
                              I hear he ran out of whiskey, so no reason to go see him as far as I am concerned.

Comment

• Vincent don't worry about that stuff. When you come thouugh, I need lots of whiskey just to tolerate you. And yes, at the moment I have several different Canadian varieties.

Vincent, I hope to have the new turkey pen finished tomorrow. Things sorta went south around here this past week, but everything is getting sorted out. I did get the panels and the little hut ste up for the turkeys to shelter in. We just have to get some welded wire panel wired to the livestock panels to hold them in. At the moment the birds probably weigh around 20 pounds. I hope to get them a little bigger before the holidays. If things work out, we are planning to get into turkeys a little more next year. I would like to start raising some simply for variety.

Tex
                                = 2
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X