• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh, they f#$%, they just dont make babies
    Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

• Virginal what?!?

Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
      Dude, you got the only shy, chaste, virginal rabbis on Earth?
      VIRGINAL RABBIS?

article-0-15F91EBD000005DC-323_634x422.jpg

sic semper tyrannis mortem
      A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
      ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

• Tort, you ain't fooling us, we know creative deleting when we see it. And Catholicism seems to be the only big group that expects people not to get married and have some healthy nookie.

Maybe that's it, are the rabbits sneaking the pill and condoms when you aren't looking?
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• I bet Vincent has two rabbits named Lance and Frank and they can't wait for him to put them together.
          Does Vincent even know how to tell boys from girl rabbits?

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
            Tort, you ain't fooling us, we know creative deleting when we see it. And Catholicism seems to be the only big group that expects people not to get married and have some healthy nookie.

Maybe that's it, are the rabbits sneaking the pill and condoms when you aren't looking?
            Couldn't let a good gag and picture go to waste, (MAYBE somebody overheard Vincents rabbits after watching Disney's Peter Pan; " I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!")

tinkerbell_by_brelesau1.jpg

sic semper tyrannis mortem
            A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
            ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

• Originally posted by Tex View Post
              I bet Vincent has two rabbits named Lance and Frank and they can't wait for him to put them together.
              Does Vincent even know how to tell boys from girl rabbits?

Tex
              timmy and tommy took a swing at each other when we first got them..... since then that situation has been corrected

Comment

• the pile of corpses continues to grow. i got another coon today. this one was different. it was dark dark. almost entirly black. not the typical silver grey body. dead all the same though.

and eeyore bit the dust.

but he still makes good bait. at least for a few more days.

Comment

• Damn, Vincent, you need to start putting up the hides. Make one of the midgets a coonskin cap or something. it's a shame to waste thse hides.

Hell, make JTJT a cavewoman thong and bustier set. Show her how much you love her.

Tex
                  = 2
                  sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• If i had someone here locally who truly knew the entire process i probably would. Part of the problem is that i get these bastards just before i leave for work in the morning. I dont have time to gut them and put them up before i leave. Throwing them in a discusting corpse pile at the bottom of a pine tree is the best i can do at this point. I notice they have been dissapearing one at a time. Wonder if im feeding the other bobcat???

Comment

• You don't have to gut them. If nothing else, put the carcass in a trashbag and drop it in the deepfreeze until you get home. All you have to do is case skin it and then either work the hide, or sell it green. Once you case skin it, then throw the carcass in the dead pile. If you relly want to go mountainman, cook it up. It isn't hard to skin them out. If you like, I can walk you through it.

Tex
                      = 2
                      sigpic

Comment

• Skinning is easy, make sure you have a box of pickling salt handy in case you get interrupted before you can do anything else (you have children and other animals, so I figure there's plenty interruptions.) If or when the interruption occurs, dump salt all over the raw side. If you can spare a few seconds because nobody is bleeding, spread the salt out to the very edges. I don't have much practice, but if I remember right, it can wait for a while with salt, if you have to handle other matters.
                        Last edited by W.Lynn; 10-17-2013, 02:50 PM. Reason: I might hit Tex up for some tanning tips, rawhide is useful, but so is tanned.
                        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• JT found the bob cat in the freezer last night... less then pleased is all i am going to say. How do you think she is going to feel about a pile of coon skins?

Comment

• Damn, Vincent, do I gotta show you how to do everything?

Tex
                            = 2
                            sigpic

Comment

• Man -up
                              If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

• Vincent, I saw a rumor on fB, is it true and if so why are you selling it?
                                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                                X