Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmericanBTGoG View Post
    I gotta ask your mom if you can venture into the basement.

Gwyn???
    The house doesn't have a basement

Comment

Originally posted by junior125 View Post
      This one does!

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
        Hey Jr, I'm the rancher/welder in Wyoming. First off, Thank You for Your Service. I greatly appreciate you. Second, Welcome to the board. We are glad to have you here. I will most likely miss seeing you in Denver. If you would like to follow those guys up though, come on.

You have the distinction of being the first kid of any of us to be brave enough to show up here.

BEWARE. LOL

Tex
        I won't be able to head up with the guys, I've gotta be able to head back down to the Springs, while the government is still paying tuition assistance I'm trying to get some schooling knocked out.

Comment

Gwyn???
          He is a big boy, she will say yes, the wife, maybe not so much.
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Hi Jr.,
            Thank you for your service. I am the local ding bat. Don't ask me any important questions, I may not know the answers. I am just here to blabber away to the other locals. I also try to take up for any that is getting picked on. Let me know if anyone picks on you. I'm sure that won't be the case. You also have your mom who can kick some ass if needed.
            I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
              Junior, you have issues with all the idiots you work with and yet you wonder in here? Notwithstanding your mental faculties, welcome aboard. Ignore most of these mouth breathing morons, you'll pick then out quick. Being as you are in the Air Farce, I mean Force, your BS detector should be fully developed so your pretty safe.

I look forward to you coming up, I'll make sure to have you a set of books set aside, I'll even set a set aside for an officer of your choosing, never underestimate the power of a well placed bribe. I also have something for your mom the next time your see her.
              Unless something comes up with RD before Thanksgiving that is the next trip planned trip east.

Comment

I did the active duty for 16 years then went to the guard so I could help take care of my mom. The guard sucks in my perspective and wish I had a different choice but your position in what you do might be better. I worked flightline aircraft as an instructor/crew chief there for 13 years. If I could have done it differently I would have kept with active duty and retired at 20 and then worked a different job. You are doing it right by letting uncle sambo pay for your education. Keep it up,it will work out good for you. Just don't become a pawn in the games they play, if you know what I mean.
                If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockntoy View Post
                  I did the active duty for 16 years then went to the guard so I could help take care of my mom. The guard sucks in my perspective and wish I had a different choice but your position in what you do might be better. I worked flightline aircraft as an instructor/crew chief there for 13 years. If I could have done it differently I would have kept with active duty and retired at 20 and then worked a different job. You are doing it right by letting uncle sambo pay for your education. Keep it up,it will work out good for you. Just don't become a pawn in the games they play, if you know what I mean.
                  In January I'll hit my 3 year mark active duty, I've been looking at Guard to be closer to home, mainly because C will appreciate it

Comment

Hey Junior, I'm not sure what you future plans are, or what Uncle Sam has planned for you, but you are invited up next June for the branding. Pretty much the whole bunch here will be up for the festivities. We are still working on your Mom to come up.

If you do decide to do the Guard thing and you want to get into welding work, let me know.

Tex
                    = 2
                    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                      Hey Junior, I'm not sure what you future plans are, or what Uncle Sam has planned for you, but you are invited up next June for the branding. Pretty much the whole bunch here will be up for the festivities. We are still working on your Mom to come up.

If you do decide to do the Guard thing and you want to get into welding work, let me know.

Tex
                      As it looks right now we won't be leaving CO anytime soon, so that is a major possibility. I've been looking at doing IT work on the outside, but we'll see what happens.

Comment

Gwyn???
                        Originally posted by junior125 View Post
                        Originally posted by AD View Post
                        This one does!

ROFLMAO! THAT was priceless!
                        ABT he doesn't need my permission but I freely give it.

Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

I don't believe in asking for permission but better yet begging for forgiveness later, usually makes things more interesting

Comment

You're right. But in this case without permission, there's no admission! It was permision from your mom that triggered it anyway. See your PMs.
                            "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Ok Dipshit, nobody is worthy of three freakin pages of welcomes. Consider yourself appropriately welcomed. Now get over yourself Gladys and move along. Maybe start a thread with some merit or useful information of some sort.

Thread closed

Tex
                              = 2
                              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Ok, ok. Thread reopened, but only because AA is scared of alienating one of his three fans.

Tex
                                = 2
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X