X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• junior125
    replied
    Originally posted by AmericanBTGoG View Post
    I gotta ask your mom if you can venture into the basement.

Gwyn???
    The house doesn't have a basement

Leave a comment:

• AmericanBTGoG
    replied
    I gotta ask your mom if you can venture into the basement.

Gwyn???

Leave a comment:

• W.Lynn
    replied
    You can do it, my dad managed from the 1960s to the early 80s, and idiots were abundant then too!

Leave a comment:

• Patriotmuso
    replied
    Welcome to the boards, and thank you for your service to our republic.

Leave a comment:

• angeryamerican
    replied
    Junior, you have issues with all the idiots you work with and yet you wonder in here? Notwithstanding your mental faculties, welcome aboard. Ignore most of these mouth breathing morons, you'll pick then out quick. Being as you are in the Air Farce, I mean Force, your BS detector should be fully developed so your pretty safe.

I look forward to you coming up, I'll make sure to have you a set of books set aside, I'll even set a set aside for an officer of your choosing, never underestimate the power of a well placed bribe. I also have something for your mom the next time your see her.

Leave a comment:

• Tex
    replied
    Hey Jr, I'm the rancher/welder in Wyoming. First off, Thank You for Your Service. I greatly appreciate you. Second, Welcome to the board. We are glad to have you here. I will most likely miss seeing you in Denver. If you would like to follow those guys up though, come on.

You have the distinction of being the first kid of any of us to be brave enough to show up here.

BEWARE. LOL

Tex

Leave a comment:

• junior125
    replied
    Originally posted by AD View Post
    Do it and take the retirement.
    That's what I'm kinda looking at doing currently, but I'm also trying to set myself up to where I can just go guard and finish out that way and work a civilian job

Leave a comment:

• AD
    replied
    Come up on Friday and we will by dinner. You can bunk with the gay guy in clogs

Leave a comment:

• AD
    replied
    Originally posted by junior125 View Post
    I'm currently trying to determine whether I'm going to try and make it to 20 years..
    Do it and take the retirement.

Leave a comment:

• junior125
    replied
    Originally posted by AD View Post
    Welcome. When do you show up in Denver? I get in Friday around 1530 hr.
    Going to head up Saturday morning, going to have to spend Friday after work trying to finish getting the wife's Jeep put back together

Leave a comment:

• junior125
    replied
    I'm currently trying to determine whether I'm going to try and make it to 20 years..

Leave a comment:

• AD
    replied
    Welcome. When do you show up in Denver? I get in Friday around 1530 hr.

Leave a comment:

• Rockntoy
    replied
    Welcome aboard. I'm retired Airforce and glad of it.

Leave a comment:

• junior125
    replied
    I seemingly work with more and more of them... they keep duplicating....

Leave a comment:

• DMH
    replied
    Welcome Jr! it was nice chatting with you tonight. It's a great place to vent about all those dumb asses out there!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X