X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majtnkr View Post
    Is window licking allowed???
    Thats how this all got started

And this is our mascot. Technically not a window, but whose counting.
    image.jpg
    Last edited by AD; 12-23-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Hmm, I must have missed this one. Maj, welcome to the frey from southern NM. Looking forward to visiting with you.
      And don't mind that young lady above, we had just smeered that mirror with paste.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Quick reference.

Book #1 is Going Home, #2 is Surviving Home, #3 is Escaping Home, #4, to be released next summer, is Forsaking Home.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome Maj!! Hey Lynn will there be pre-release book #4 in WY in June?

Comment

Ask the writer.
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome to the boards.  Books 2 and 3 get even better.  Book 4 comes out in June.

Comment

Originally posted by majtnkr View Post
                Hey all! Just bought myself an early Christmas present - Going Home - while fam was at B&N the other night! Am excited to get into it as I am retired Army Guard, combat vet, and am very concerned with the direction society is headed. Formerly working in the social service field I am now working for a major manufacturer in the area. Married 20+yrs, 3 kids and adopting another on Tues! GOD is good!! I am looking forward to the camaraderie and opportunities to learn here. And a big Thank You to angryamerican for speaking with "our" voice!
                Welcome! You sound like a great addition!
                Revelation 3:16, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Comment

Working...
                X