No announcement yet.

Meet the Author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropped the fat guy in dumbass wanted to see if he could walk home. Also lifted his phone and wallet. Threw a wadded up 20 at him as I drove by.

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
      Proof of them picking up a fat gay guy in clogs in a town named after the guy in clogs. DUMASS
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]338[/ATTACH]
      Whoever that is, he has a head on him like a four dollar cabbage. Reminds me of a melon, I don't know whether to pick it or thump it.
      Now we know why he conceded the shotgun seat to AD, he needs the cargo area for big ass head.

Tex
      = 2
      sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Man if he was to take a deep breath, those buttons on his shirt would sound like machine gun fire as they ripped off.
        If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

I am liking that bug out vehicle you got there Un! Nice looking rig. Didn't your momma warn you about picking up hitchhikers?
          Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
          Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

I did not notice before but he has some boobies there

Comment

Good thing you like hairy nipples you freak. Glad you guys are getting your kicks. Un and I just took a tour of denver's underbelly, we made it back to the hotel. Bartender thought she was smart and he'd forget his change, we made up for it though. You guys have your fun, tomorrow his royal hind ass arrives, this place will never be the same.

Keep yukking it up Tex, I got a few things for your ass.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Quote from AA---"Keep yukking it up Tex, I got a few things for your ass." AA is coming out of the closet with that remark. Might have to start calling him the "Rump rider"

Comment

Just wait, there should be photographic evidence.
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                    Just wait, there should be photographic evidence.
                    Nothing can be proved without actual pictures

Comment

Careful what you wish for, you could be in the pictures.
                      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Pictures don't bother me too terribly

Comment

Y'all best watch out, you pick on AA too much and Thadeena might start giving' him some backup.
                          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Well, I know AD can't back him up. He said he was going to be getting his shit packed this evening. I'm not sure why, but when I told AA what AD said, all he did was laugh. Now I'm starting to think that AA's remark about "tearing ass across the west" wasn't merely a figure of speech.

What have I got myself into? I sure hope I'm not the one who's gotten into.

Tex
                            = 2
                            sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Is the phrase"reach around" your safe word?

Comment

Tex doesn't have a safe word. He can scream ice cream or banana all he wants, it wont help. We had dinner at the Buckhorn Exchange tonight with Phil from Penguin, Jack Spirco of the Survival Podcast, Steven Harris of solar1234.com and battery1234.com (if you have any questions about solar or battery back up, check him out) and Byron from the First 31 Things to Disappear in a Crisis, more on him later. Ron with the Self Reliance Expo was there as well and of course Unseenone and I. It was a great dinner. We got New York Phil to eat rattle snake and bison. Un and I are threatening to take him, at gun point if necessary, to Wyoming with us. I told him it would change his life forever.

I got a pic of Un. I know many of you have wondered what the man behind the curtain looks like, well, here he is. But remember, he is Unseenone.

image.jpg

I'll let you decide who Un is.

I had a 16oz bison prime rib, it was awesome. Of course, as is my nature, it was the biggest piece of meat at the table.

The show opens tomorrow and I need some sleep, so see you guys tomorrow.
                                Last edited by AD; 10-03-2013, 11:14 PM. Reason: Fix it for you DuMas
                                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                                X