No announcement yet.

Meet the Author

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AD texted me earlier calling shotgun, I been riding around in this thing all day and he calls shotgun? I told him to call a cab. Lunch was great with Lynn, it's awesome to meet up with members of our little tribe, scattered as they are. Her grandson eats like a grown man and is very polite, nice kid. Her daughter was also nice and we talked all through lunch.

UN lived up to expectations, he's a he'll of a good guy and does so much for us all, I count him among my true friends. Everyone I've met so far has been great, in a couple of days I'll meet AD, I'm preparing myself for the let down. Couple days after that we meet Tex. Tex and l
    Have met before, we just didn't know it. Tomorrow we will start posting some pics and travel updates, should be interesting.
    Last edited by angeryamerican; 10-01-2013, 11:15 PM.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
      In other words, AA ran him out of whiskey.
      I brought some south cacalacky moonshine.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

When you and Un get where you are going and y'all get a room, try not to roll over on him. We wouldn't want the guy who does all the work around here to suffocate.

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

We are officially on the road, check the link for updates.
          I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

What link are we supposed to be watching?

Tex
            = 2
            sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Check your email

Comment

Are they still in Texas?? Would'a thought they'd have gotten somewhere by now. Oh, seriously doubt there's anything to do in Lubbock, but there are hotels, in case they get any slower, and science spectrum if they need time to get out and play.

Not sure if Amarillo would be safe for these guys, but I think the place with huge "challenge" steak dinner is still around. But don't anyone tell them where, Mel might hurt me. I kinda think unseen would be more sensible, but he's on a road trip with a bad influence.
                Last edited by W.Lynn; 10-02-2013, 03:53 PM.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Looks like they are hauling ass on back country highways (75 mph).

Comment

I looked again and saw they were at Dumas.
                    Last edited by W.Lynn; 10-02-2013, 06:16 PM. Reason: Could have stopped to take pictures at the sign.

Comment

They must fit right in at Dumbass. They are still there.

They are being pretty quiet. I wonder if they are having fun or are they bored? Are they doing things that they cannot tell us about? I wonder about lots of things.
                      Last edited by Gena.KY; 10-02-2013, 07:15 PM. Reason: forgot
                      I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

They picked up some gay guy in clogs and a green shirt. Saw the photo.

Comment

Share the photo!

Comment

picture or it didn't happen!
                            If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

I cant get it from the phone to the computer. Gmail is screwing up on me.

Comment

Proof of them picking up a fat gay guy in clogs in a town named after the guy in clogs. DUMASS
                                image.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X