No announcement yet.

Food bearing trees.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah mine were seven year old Nubians they would have been the very definition of a tough old goat.
    [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

Marinade and then braise with a little vinegar or cheap booze added to the liquid, makes a big difference.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

After cabrito several times tough old goat wasn't worth the effort, not to mention I sold them for what I bought them for so I technically got 6 years of free brush clearing...less damages of course.
        [I][B]Oderint dum metuant[/B][/I]

[I]"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.”[/I] 1 Samuel 22:23

[I]“Everybody is a patriot...Until it's time to do patriot shit[/I]

Comment

I once again have about a foot-tall avocado seedling, now for the hard part, not killing it.

Comment

G tried a miniature lime and lemon tree, one is already dead and not sure the other will survive.
            Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

At least small ones are easier to get under shelter when storms are rolling in.

Comment

One of the first three blueberries survived through to this spring. I got another one so it has a friend, because the ones I got last year died.
                Last edited by W.Lynn; 04-13-2024, 02:29 PM.

Comment

The taller, forearm-height, very thin avocado seedling has a resident, a tiny green spider has moved onto it to eat up things that eat leaves.

Comment

Working...
                  X