Hogs and fences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hogs and fences

Gena, ole Vinny did have all them cats, his neighbor still has a bunch. We went over and looked at them. But just like you see on the videos, if a tiger turns around and raises its tail you better run. Damn things stink to high heaven, or maybe it was those Fenix foxes, something back there stunk.
    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hogs and fences

Originally posted by "angeryamerican" post=3573
      Gena, ole Vinny did have all them cats, his neighbor still has a bunch. We went over and looked at them. But just like you see on the videos, if a tiger turns around and raises its tail you better run. Damn things stink to high heaven, or maybe it was those Fenix foxes, something back there stunk.
      It was Vincent after the hard-boiled egg and bean dinner. inch:

sic semper tyrannis mortem
      A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
      ---Proverbs 2:23

Comment

Hogs and fences

All was quiet this morning at work....until I saw that photo :imwithstupi

I lost it & cracked up! I don't know where you get these pictures, but keep it up you silly man.
        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Hogs and fences

Vincent,

You probably know Robert Bauldy, Tom Crutchfield & Bob Steele and a whole host of other animal people that were in your area? I also knew many circus people with elephants, chimps, leopards and horse acts. All over 25 years ago when I got out of the exotic business.

Kessler
          I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
          INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

Hogs and fences

Originally posted by "Kessler" post=5975
            Vincent,

You probably know Robert Bauldy, Tom Crutchfield & Bob Steele and a whole host of other animal people that were in your area? I also knew many circus people with elephants, chimps, leopards and horse acts. All over 25 years ago when I got out of the exotic business.

bauldy and steele yes, crutchfield only through others. plus many many others in the florida-texas-carolinas area. its a fairly small community
            Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Working...
            X