Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not going to say it's happened yet, but when feeding the bunnies this morning I found both females had pulled massive amounts of hair in the last 24 hours. Keep your fingers crossed.

Also I have begun receiving eggs from one young hen. The rest will follow soon.
    Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

• Vincent, didn't your grandmas or old aunts or someone ever tell you about speaking of what looks to be good luck coming. If not, I'll be the old fool to tell you. You tempt the evil eye. Don't tempt the evil eye. Now you have to spit three times "ptuh; ptuh; ptuh!" to ward it off. (Don't spit at people, and itdoesn't have to be a major lugee).
      "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

• These 7 are lion head babies. They will be sold as pets

Comment

• These 5 are destined for the crock pot if theyake it. 10 weeks

Comment

• These are my current color variation. So far this season. I'm hoping for pastel blue or green and chocolate brown too

Comment

• Vincent, we have a male lionhead bunny and would love another-so when those babies get old enough, let me know I would love to buy one. (preferably female)
              Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

• Will do.

Comment

• Congrats on the bunnies Vincent! Guess they figured it out finally.
                  quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• Ohhhh baby bunnies, I want to hug them & squeeze them & kiss them. So cute!!! Congratulations Vincent, now where is my cigar???
                    I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

• Ask Monica lewinski

Comment

• New chicken coop.

Comment

• Vincent, that is a great idea. I just showed the Hostile Native and she said she had told me about that before, but I don't remember it. The mat on the old trampoline we had finally wore out, but we still have the frame. Once we get our building set up for our new chicken house, I may set up the old trampoline frame like you have coming off of one end. It would be a great set up for youn g chicks that aren't mature enough to go in with the adult birds yet.

Great idea. Vincent.

Tex
                          = 2
                          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• All bunnies are doing great and growing. Their eyes opened this weekend. They are becoming active. The weather outside today was perfect. Warm but not hot. It rained Friday night and into Saturday morning but stopped befor I began the project.
                            I live to repurpose things and find new uses. Nobody can claim my creations are really pretty but I do a great job of recycling and reusing.

Tex. There is another idea to cut the circle in half and set it on end to make a dome like run. That way you can walk into it.

Comment

• Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

• The bunnies are doing great.

Comment

Working...
                                X