Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so , as some of you may recall, i have been failing misserably at attempting to breed rabbits for over a year now. likly closer to 2 years now. well, yesterday look what Ayla found hopping around inside a cage.

i actually found a second one, but it looked as though it had died wed night/thursday morning some time. by my best guess(aided by the internet) i think it is somewhere between 7-10 days old, but perhaps as old as 14 days.... WTF!!! momma had them burried deep in her straw.

the other one that i found dead was all white. both momma, and daddy are mutts/mixs

i just want to through out ther that i am now a successful rabbit breeder.

and no matter what JT and Ayla say, its name is NOT fucking going to be Jingle
    Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

• The only name suitable for such a success is Hasenpfeffer.
      quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• 1 guess what died. 1 guess

Comment

• Originally posted by VINCENT View Post
          1 guess what died. 1 guess
          The new bunny? I'm sorry
          Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

1 guess what died. 1 guess
            You need to get a job at GOTMO! Screw the trial that never come, just let Mr. Green Thumb Vinny take care of them. 6 monhs to a year MAX and we can close that sucker down
            Last edited by AD; 12-06-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Just call in Mr. Jingles,AKA Vinney, he will get the job done.
              If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

• Its actually been several days since it died. It died 2 days after i found it, i just forgot to tell anyone.

Also i have 4 chickens that have taken to sleeping in the neighbors tree. Directly over their isusu suv. It has chicken shit all over it now. They came over this morning to complain about my 4 chickens, blah blah blah. I said " what? Those bird over there in your yard? Those arnt my chickens. They look like your bird" and i went back into the house.

Comment

• Looks like the chickens came home to roost.
                  Last edited by DMH; 12-06-2013, 04:47 PM. Reason: Although roast chicken does sound good.
                  Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                  Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

• LIFE OF THE FARMER. SOMETIMES THE HIGHER POWERS GIVE AND SOMETIMES THEY TAKE. ITS THAT SIMPLE. WE HAD A CRAZY HUGE LIGHTNING AND TUNDER STORM TWO NIGHTS AGO. CRAZY BIG. TOOK OUT TREES, SCARED THE KIDS AND DOGS. AND APPARENTLY CAUSED ONE OF THE GOATS TO GO INTO EARLY LABOR. SHE DELIVERED A BABY THAT APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN ABOUT 3 WEEKS EARLY(AT MY BEST UN-EDUCATED GUESS). NEEDLESS TO SAY IT DIDNT SURVIVE. SAD. JT AND I HAVE BEEN GLUM SINCE ITS DISCOVERY YESTERDAY MORNING.

ON ANOTHER NOTE. DINNER WAS DELISH. PORK EMPENADAS FROM SCRATCH, FLAUN FROM SCRATCH, RICE AND YUCCA. NEARLY ALL FROM FROM OUR FARM. ALL MADE BY HAND. SNAPPED SOME PICS FOR YA. FROM GROUND TO DINNER PLATE(AND FREEZER BAGS)

Comment

LIFE OF THE FARMER. SOMETIMES THE HIGHER POWERS GIVE AND SOMETIMES THEY TAKE. ITS THAT SIMPLE. WE HAD A CRAZY HUGE LIGHTNING AND TUNDER STORM TWO NIGHTS AGO. CRAZY BIG. TOOK OUT TREES, SCARED THE KIDS AND DOGS. AND APPARENTLY CAUSED ONE OF THE GOATS TO GO INTO EARLY LABOR. SHE DELIVERED A BABY THAT APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN ABOUT 3 WEEKS EARLY(AT MY BEST UN-EDUCATED GUESS). NEEDLESS TO SAY IT DIDNT SURVIVE. SAD. JT AND I HAVE BEEN GLUM SINCE ITS DISCOVERY YESTERDAY MORNING.

ON ANOTHER NOTE. DINNER WAS DELISH. PORK EMPENADAS FROM SCRATCH, FLAUN FROM SCRATCH, RICE AND YUCCA. NEARLY ALL FROM FROM OUR FARM. ALL MADE BY HAND. SNAPPED SOME PICS FOR YA. FROM GROUND TO DINNER PLATE(AND FREEZER BAGS)

That's a yucca plant? Looks like something else! LOL!
                      Revelation 3:16, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Comment

• Red, in Florida it's also known as the Morgan and Morgan plant(Vincent can explain)

Comment

• bahahahahahahaha yeah. there is a law firm here in fla that is trying to get a plant legalized as a medical alternative. and its not cassava/yucca

Comment

• Originally posted by seawind View Post
                            Red, in Florida it's also known as the Morgan and Morgan plant(Vincent can explain)
                            Bhehehahahaha....... I get sick of hearing his ads about how they help the sick. I know a guy with 14 acres at four corners who says if that law passes or if Obummer decriminalizes the evil leaf, he's going to turn half of his land into a "happy head" farm. The old man wants me to help plan a permaculture forest for it.
                            You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                            Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                            Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

• Hey Trouble...

Yeah Vincent, I mean you.

What's your work schedule lately, weekends off to haunt animal sales and scare rabbits, or what?
                              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• Monday thru Friday and every other Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X