X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VINCENT
    replied
    or was it the rumor about selling the house/farm? yep that one is true too. we want to move to neveda. so trey and black can go to the school for gifted kids. plus being that close to reno im sure there is a stripper school for ayla when she gets old enough

Leave a comment:

• VINCENT
    replied
    which rumor? the sub200? yes. selling it. need cash. to payfor the new dog. $500 get me a trained police dog. normal cast 10k.

plus selling a few other items because JT's #2 band in her tahoes transmission took a dump. 2k to fix it. my cost is only 1300 but i still gotta come up with that. its just more crud piled on more crud. much like the pile of dead raccoons only i dont have ants, and maggots to get rid of my pile like natuire does the corpses.

then i need to figure out how im gpoing to get cash to co to texs place nexty season for the branding. im not missing it this year.

Leave a comment:

• angeryamerican
    replied
    Vincent, I saw a rumor on fB, is it true and if so why are you selling it?

Leave a comment:

• Rockntoy
    replied
    Man -up

Leave a comment:

• Tex
    replied
    Damn, Vincent, do I gotta show you how to do everything?

Tex

Leave a comment:

• VINCENT
    replied
    JT found the bob cat in the freezer last night... less then pleased is all i am going to say. How do you think she is going to feel about a pile of coon skins?

Leave a comment:

• W.Lynn
    replied
    Skinning is easy, make sure you have a box of pickling salt handy in case you get interrupted before you can do anything else (you have children and other animals, so I figure there's plenty interruptions.) If or when the interruption occurs, dump salt all over the raw side. If you can spare a few seconds because nobody is bleeding, spread the salt out to the very edges. I don't have much practice, but if I remember right, it can wait for a while with salt, if you have to handle other matters.
    Last edited by W.Lynn; 10-17-2013, 02:50 PM. Reason: I might hit Tex up for some tanning tips, rawhide is useful, but so is tanned.

Leave a comment:

• Tex
    replied
    You don't have to gut them. If nothing else, put the carcass in a trashbag and drop it in the deepfreeze until you get home. All you have to do is case skin it and then either work the hide, or sell it green. Once you case skin it, then throw the carcass in the dead pile. If you relly want to go mountainman, cook it up. It isn't hard to skin them out. If you like, I can walk you through it.

Tex

Leave a comment:

• VINCENT
    replied
    If i had someone here locally who truly knew the entire process i probably would. Part of the problem is that i get these bastards just before i leave for work in the morning. I dont have time to gut them and put them up before i leave. Throwing them in a discusting corpse pile at the bottom of a pine tree is the best i can do at this point. I notice they have been dissapearing one at a time. Wonder if im feeding the other bobcat???

Leave a comment:

• Tex
    replied
    Damn, Vincent, you need to start putting up the hides. Make one of the midgets a coonskin cap or something. it's a shame to waste thse hides.

Hell, make JTJT a cavewoman thong and bustier set. Show her how much you love her.

Tex

Leave a comment:

• VINCENT
    replied
    the pile of corpses continues to grow. i got another coon today. this one was different. it was dark dark. almost entirly black. not the typical silver grey body. dead all the same though.

and eeyore bit the dust.

but he still makes good bait. at least for a few more days.

Leave a comment:

• VINCENT
    replied
    Originally posted by Tex View Post
    I bet Vincent has two rabbits named Lance and Frank and they can't wait for him to put them together.
    Does Vincent even know how to tell boys from girl rabbits?

Tex
    timmy and tommy took a swing at each other when we first got them..... since then that situation has been corrected

Leave a comment:

• tortminder
    replied
    Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
    Tort, you ain't fooling us, we know creative deleting when we see it. And Catholicism seems to be the only big group that expects people not to get married and have some healthy nookie.

Maybe that's it, are the rabbits sneaking the pill and condoms when you aren't looking?
    Couldn't let a good gag and picture go to waste, (MAYBE somebody overheard Vincents rabbits after watching Disney's Peter Pan; " I do believe in fairies, I do, I do!")

tinkerbell_by_brelesau1.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Tex
    replied
    I bet Vincent has two rabbits named Lance and Frank and they can't wait for him to put them together.
    Does Vincent even know how to tell boys from girl rabbits?

Tex

Leave a comment:

• W.Lynn
    replied
    Tort, you ain't fooling us, we know creative deleting when we see it. And Catholicism seems to be the only big group that expects people not to get married and have some healthy nookie.

Maybe that's it, are the rabbits sneaking the pill and condoms when you aren't looking?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X