X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They got JTJT's looks.

And brains.

And probably manners.

Some few other qualities, I would guess ...
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• Cute kids. You know how lucky you are ? Right ???
      Last edited by Jstwaiting; 11-20-2013, 08:46 AM. Reason: fat fingers

Comment

• Infact these kids look more like me then they do their mom. I couldnt denigh these kids were mine even if the dna said so. And i wouldnt want to either
        Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

• I would have thought the kids would look like their mom or dad rather than you, Vincent. Weird, huh?

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

• Vincent, Love the new dog. He looks big & goofey, just the way I like them. You have the cutest kids.
            I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

• What the heck? It's a horse dog! Did you get him in case your car breaks down, he can tow it? Seriously though he and the kids are awesome.

Comment

• Adorable pic Vincent. They are why we do what we do. Good job Dad!
                Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

• Vincent :nice bunch of smart looking kids .Is the dog yours too?
                  DD
                  OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

• ok pics-
                    this is the gang of chickens that threaten your very existence apon walking out the door of the house, or arriving on the property. theay have actually caused some people to fear getting out of their vehicle

Comment

• yucca/jucca/yuca/cassava

and here is a gallon bag cleaned, skinned, and chopped into 3in chunks, ready to segment into steak fries

Comment

• and this is an herb plant that never grew while the garden was active, but after i cut down all the rest this thing blossomed. i think its basil but it might be cat nip

look at how big this bush is compared to that rooster behind it

Comment

• Nice pics! We have a few extra roosters around here if you are interested in one. Or two.
                          I'm pretty sure the plant is basil. Have you smelled the leaves?
                          Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

• Extra roosters = fried chicken dinner.
                            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

• i have a few roosters too. i keep them around as bait for the raccoons, and bob cats. but thank you much.

i have smelled the leaves and i believe it to be basil. but im also an addict with a destroyed sence of smell, and nasal cavity.

Comment

• mommy(JTJT) and lil miss Ayla are at home preping for thursday.

mom is teaching Ayla to make her first loaf of bread by hand. no mixer this time, and no bread machine. look how happy she is.

Comment

Working...
                                X