No announcement yet.

Resurrecting the Farm and Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its sideways. I would have never have picked that place, as it would be hard to stand up.

Comment

• Originally posted by AD View Post
      Its sideways. I would have never have picked that place, as it would be hard to stand up.
      I thought things felt funny...
      Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

• I bet that you could transplant a lot of your garden .
        Sorry that you would have to .
        It may be providence .
        Good luck and fair weather .

DD
        OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

• So I managed to harvest most all my peas, and I told my corn not to put on any ears-so it didn't. And I got word to that woman aka my grandmother to not dig one sweet potato, that I will be back to dig them and she said she wasn't wanting them anyway.
          So I'm planning the fall garden and thinking about getting into sprouting (again)and microgreens. Anyone play around with that?

Kids are good, I'm crocheting a lot, and taking advantage of some great summer deals at the market-always remember to go right before the market thins out and make an offer on leftover produce/fruit cause people don't want to pack that up and haul it back home. Last week I got around 30lbs of awesome fruit for $11.

Hope everyone is good!

Comment

• SM. we have been do swamped I'm sorry. We will do dinner. I promise. Perhaps when JT gets back from PD convention
            Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

• Sounds good, Vincent-we've been busy, too. Just get with me when you can.

Comment

• Hi Southernwoman,

Thank you for a wonderful thread. I enjoy reading your stories and looking at the pictures you shared.
                Family can really hurt you to the core... But it looks like things are going well for you.
                Sometimes things happen for the best.
                All the best to you and your beautiful family.

Comment

• Well I'm kinda done pouting.
                  Anyway-so my grandmother sold my 3 little bulls (and kept one that has tiny balls and will be danged worthless-I told her repeatedly to keep the bigger, manlier feller but NOOOOOOOO) and of course, the big 'f you' to us was to sell the big bull. So now we have no bull and I don't think the cows were all bred. She pulled a huge dramatic lying stunt to do so, complete with a supposed call to animal services by a neighbor (don't believe it at all) which FORCED my gma to sell the bull. She then promptly spent all the money on...well, who can say? She doesn't really remember. My mom promptly herded the rest of the cows into her top 10 acres to keep them safe from being hauled off.

Anyway-slowly getting around to putting in a fall garden. Kids are doing great, DH has a good bit of work coming in. Loving our old haunted rental. Been missing everyone. I will try to be more visible. (if ya'll will have me back!)

Comment

• WB SM I missed you! Sounds like some good ghost stories for Halloween coming out of that old house.
                    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

• Awww thanks I missed everyone
                      Yes, this house has a little activity going on. It's mainly in the oldest part of the house with the fireplace-it's my craft room. We've all 'seen' a figure out of the corner of our eyes, all felt something in there and the lights/fan go on and off pretty frequently by themselves. We have a little emf reader for fun and it goes haywire in there. I told whatever it is that we respect the house, won't go abusing it and we'll get along fine as long as it doesn't go pulling any really spooky shit!

Comment

• Maybe you can ask your spirit friend to have a little fun with the relatives?
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

• Hey do me a favor. I use to watch ghost hunters on tv. Get a little flash light with a push button on the end set it on the table and ask it to turn it on. I want to see if this works. It works for them all the time. Glad to see ya back by the way.

Comment

• I will give it a shot, tfk!

Comment

• Salt around the perimeter of the house keeps the nasties out. The ones that are inside, I'd suggest treating them like any other intruder. BLAST EM!

Although from what I understand, the ineffable name of the Lord does wonders. Now, if the bed starts floating around with the kids on it, I'd consider moving.
                              You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
                              Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

• Thanks for the tips I will say, I do know my magic(k), superstitions and protective stuff and things in various faiths and practices... I was (am)a prolific and varied reader (and one time practitioner)of many things esoteric and freaky.

Comment

Working...
                                X