X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all from S.IN

Hello All - Glad to be here
    Copperhead

Welcome to our corner of the Internet. Have you read the full Going Home series? Do you keep a GHB in your vehicle? Been prepping long? Any other annoying questions that i can ask?
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hello Yes have read them all a great book series. GHB no old retired grew up in the 60s. I dont get far from the house or garden or the 1911. Raised by Grandparents that made it thru the 30s -((Grandmaw) never get rid of anything you might use later)!.

Comment

Welcome from the state of confusion. We sometimes have cookies.
        When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Don't believe him...folks have been promising me cookies on here for 4 years, and I haven't seen one damn cookie yet!
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Now you've seen some cookies..
            When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Dangit...ok, I have to admit , I did walk into that one.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Heya.

We darksided at my house tonight too, hot out of the oven (I really AM a sweet, cookie-baking, grandma, no matter what else anyone says.)
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Hi Copperhead... as you can tell, it's not all doom & gloom here. We try to have fun despite all the other stuff.

Comment

Yes i love cookies - but last night fresh blueberry pie - blueberries from my 45 year old bush my father and i planted. Picture20130107 097.jpg

Comment

Oh i like fun but it involves explosives. As far as doom and gloom they mostly stay at least 900yds off.Picture20130107 013.jpg

Comment

^^^^^^ I think that I just cheated on my wife.
                        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Ha ok Kickstand - My wife thinks its cheating too when i buy my tools (She says toys) instead of say new tires for her Jeep.

Comment

Awww hell, ANOTHER Jeepster? Sounds like you're gonna fit right in here.
                            Defund the Media !!

Comment

YA Afraid so my first was a surplus 1945 Willys - It was also the best jeep i ever owned - They have gone downhill ever since.

Comment

Working...
                              X