Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from the uk!

Hi All,

I'm a big fan of the series based in the U.K. I've read all but the most recent book which I'm working though at the moment. I've never read a survivalist series quite like this one in which I have liked the development of the characters and story more. Keep up the good work AA your a legend!

welcome from the states.

Comment

Welcome from one of the drier corners of the States, in south central New Mexico . I usually ask a bunch of nosey questions , but have to head off to work.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Good afternoon! (It's just after 9am in Texas, so after 3pm there.)

Dirty secret, the first book might never have become a book, AA meant to write a bit of "how to use this bit of kit" disguised as a story, for the limited audience of one web site. Many of whom were people who may never have seen some of those items. And at the time, his life really DID involve driving around Florida and nearby states, with the described kit in his car in case he should need it.

We nagged him about it.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Well nosey questions are welcome! Feel free! Wow I'm glad he made it into a book, it's such a good story with genuinely interesting know how when it comes to survival which I love!

Comment

Welcome from the state of confusion.
            When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

condor, welcome from the great land down under...

Comment

Thanks guys, wish I could join you all in the US! Sounds like a right ball!

Comment

Our near-daily game of trying to figure out which politicians need to be medicated, and for what, can be played anywhere! Lately, I've been trying to sort out what Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi (a couple of horrible old bats in Congress,) should be given. But supervision is certainly part of it. Their minds have gone, and the ability to utter a coherent sentence.
                  Last edited by W.Lynn; 06-01-2017, 05:19 PM. Reason: We can put Sheila Jackson Lee in the same facility!

Comment

Long live the Highlanders!
                    Welcome to our corner of the internet.

PS - apparently Hillary needs to be on list; everyone screwed her out of election and she's totally blameless, altho' she readily speaks the words: I take full responsibility. Someone get that woman an Oxford Dictionary!! PLEASE.

Comment

Sac, I wouldn't even try to offer Killary an aspirin for a headache - let that one suffer!

Comment

Well. Maybe dropping the dictionary on her head would knock some sense into her. Heh.

Comment

How about several crates of them, from 5 or 6 floors up?

Comment

I take it you guys aren't too fond of Clinton then �� We have our own political warfare going on in the UK at the moment.

Comment

Those that live in Hollywood making their living on fantasy and those living on the backs of others suckling the welfare tit love hillary. The ones that work to support the leeches of society, not so much.
                              There are some smaller special interest groups that love her too, feminazi abortionists, lesbians and gun grabbers.

One larger group as well, though they are not legally allowed to vote, illegal aliens. Not that they don't vote, but it is not legal.
                              Last edited by redman2006; 06-03-2017, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X