Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Ohio Valley

Thanks for the add, looking forward to meet new people and learn new craft

Welcome to the forum, look around and enjoy.......
    I'm originally from Scioto county, but now central Florida.
    Kessler
    I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
    INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

Welcome, here you'll find alot of nice helpful people, as well as, a few curmudgeons; but we love them too. Around here we share what knowledge we have, try to play well with others and hopefully use our indoor voice! I would highly recommend you go through the threads and find something that tickles your fancy and just jump right in. My areas of interest (and some knowledge) are Nursing (as in healing, not feeding babies; although I know something about that as well), canning, spinning & weaving, soapmaking, meat smoking/curing, sauage-making and my beloved (?) chickens!

Comment

Welcome from SE WV. Originally from NW Ohio. Take a look around and see what trips your trigger and feel free to come and visit with us in the chat room. We have some lively discussions and we sometimes get technical, but we do have a good time.

Comment

Hi, and welcome from south central New Mexico . I'm probably one of those curmudgeons that Joyce mentioned.
          Are you into (or interested in) ham radio?
          Do you keep a GHB ( we call it a Going Home Bag)?

I have more questions , but don't want to be too nosy on our first meeting .
          Defund the Media !!

Comment

Howdy from NE Ohio

Comment

Glad you found us on here. Interesting user name. I assume you're a fan of the show? I am as well, really enjoy it and I'm looking forward to the next season.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
              X