Greetings from Montana, The Last Best Place on Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Montana, The Last Best Place on Earth

Glad to join the group. I look forward to reading and contributing to many of the forums.

Welcome from SC. Have a look around. Feel free to jump in anytime. This is a good bunch of people. They've given me lots of much needed info.

Comment

Welcome from Florida !
      People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
      ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Welcome from Wisconsin

Comment

I was born in Greenville and have a rich family history from both North and South Carolina.

Comment

We have a place in Minneapolis and bounce between there and Western Montana. Will be permanent Montana 2017 unless we are in our bus traveling about the country.

Comment

Welcome from SE WV

Comment

Welcome to the board Airhawk, glad you found us!
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Hi Airhawk, welcome from south central New Mexico. As Boston_Joe said , we have a great group of people here that do our best to help each other whenever we can .
                  Do you keep a GHB in your vehicle ? Into or at least interested in ham radio? Garden? Reload?
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

Yes I do!

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                    Hi Airhawk, welcome from south central New Mexico. As Boston_Joe said , we have a great group of people here that do our best to help each other whenever we can .
                    Do you keep a GHB in your vehicle ? Into or at least interested in ham radio? Garden? Reload?
                    We keep several GHB's between SUV, Cars and our mobile command center (our bus). Getting prep' to take the Technician and General Test in two weeks. Already have several radios to utilize. My bride is going to test as well.
                    Not reloading now ( have in the past) but will start up again in the very near future. We do garden and have a large Apple tree that is so laden with apples right now that it is breaking branches. I had to pick several dozens the other day to give some relief to the tree. We can as well as grow. Getting ready to build a PVC hydro growth rack to use next spring when the snow is gone.

I look forward to communicating with you as we progress.

Comment

Working...
                    X