Hello From Clearwater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Clearwater

Been reading AA's books for awhile, up to book 6 now. Rereading the series now before I read book 7 because it's been awhile.
    My background, former 68W in the Florida Guard, born and raised in Pinellas county, currently working in a records position locally.
    I work with collectivists daily, so it's nice to know I'm not alone here. Growing up in FL, prepping's always been a way of life because of the weather.

Looking forward to discussing things with you guys.
    lofflorida.com

Welcome WhiteBear from southern New Mexico. Yall Floridians seem to be multiplying. Not complaining , just commenting.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from SE WV. I think they are breeding like rabbits Kick. They will soon be the governing body for all of us. lol Enjoy the forum and visit with us in the chat room if you have time.

Comment

Welcome from Sumter county FLORIDA !!
        Kessler
        I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
        INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

I'm working tonight, but I'll see if I can poke my head in from time to time.
          And of course we're breeding like rabbits down here, gotta out populate all the dang yankees coming down!
          lofflorida.com

Comment

Welcome from NPR just north of you!
            People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
            ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Welcome to the board Whitebear, glad to have you. We need more Floridians! Keep the faith brother, you're not alone.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Pfffttttttttt.
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

Working...
                X