Hello from the San Francisco Bay Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the San Francisco Bay Area

Yeah, I know - Belly of the Beast and all that.

But most likely, I'm just like you - I fear for the future of our beloved country and want to prepare for it as best as I can.

I have read the whole 'Home' series and am re-reading the series to catch anything I missed the first time. This series of books is very well-written - it's exciting, realistic, and teaches you useful knowledge along the way. I also have to say these books are the scariest I've ever read. As an old Physics major, I was stunned at how accurately the effects of the CME and EMP blasts were described - 100% realistic. And then how people reacted - yikes! Even scarier.

"A. American", thank you for writing this series of books - I can hardly wait for the next one.

- Starlight

Hi Starlight, welcome to Angeryamerican.net forums, from southern New Mexico. Look around and join the conversations .
    My wife is originally from SF. It's too bad that the "normal" folks get lumped in with the whack-a-dos.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from SE WV. You will find that every time you read the series, you will pick up something new. I still do after reading them at least 4 times now. And they still make me laugh. Come and visit with us in the chat room to learn some more things or to just get better acquainted with the rest of us.

Comment

Welcome from Ks my G is just north of your neck of the woods right now.

RD
        Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

Hello! Like many other things (chemical, pyrotechnic, etc,) your field is one I have generally been encouraged to stay out of.

Pffft! Like I ever listen to sense!

I hope you know fun things to share.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Thanks Starlight, glad you're enjoying the books. There's more to come and sadly it doesn't look like things are getting any better for us here.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
            X