Greetings from Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Nebraska

Been listening to this series on Audible, for the third time now. I listen to all I can find in this genera, but this is by far the best. Figured I'd try to connect.

Welcome from New Mexico. Been prepping long?
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Oh, I guess. Haven't always thought of it that way. Just doing what my grandparents did. Trying to relearn some of their skills and practices. How bout you? I lived in NM for a while. Mostly in the ugly eastern part of the state. My family still has a place in Ruidoso, though.

Comment

I started late, probably started waking up about 2010 or so. However , sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between prepping and being a pack rat, which I've always been.
        I'm just south of Las Cruces. The temps in Ruidoso are sure inviting right now, as opposed to here where we're regularly breaking the century mark on the thermometer.
        Ya, the eastern part of NM isn't real pretty, and tourists say it smells bad, but locals say it smells like money.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from Wyoming!
          Just moved her from NE about a yr ago.

Comment

Hello - so when I see some stick figure meme saying "don't be that guy," is that you?
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from TX. I lived near Omaha NE a long time ago. Come join us in chat some night.
              NICHEVO

Comment

Another transplanted Husker here, GBR!!

Comment

Welcome from FL.

Comment

Glad we finally have Thatguy here! We've been short on them! Glad you found us.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                    X