Greetings from Western Washington!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Western Washington!

I've been lurking here for a bit but the big yellow banner convinced to to make my first post and say Hi! Love the series; just started reading it again yesterday.

Hi jer, welcome from south central New Mexico. How did you find out about Going Home? Do you keep a GHB (we call it a Going Home Bag) in your vehicle ?
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

I wandered across it on Amazon, picked it up and read the first three books over a four day period. From there, I was hooked.

I work from home and my BOB is beside my desk during the week, but I do carry a GHB whenever I go anywhere, as does my wife who works about 8 miles from home. Just spent a few hours inventorying and updating them today actually.

Comment

Howdy from way across the other side of the country. Except for some parts of Maine & Florida... I'm about as far east in the US as you can get. (And the epidemic of mental political illness in the areas usually associated with that compass direction, can NOT get through the swamps to get here - for the most part - except during tourist season. We do our best to cure them during their short stay.)

Comment

There's a reason I moved back west from the east coast. =)

Comment

Working...
          X