Hello From Central Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Central Florida

Hello all, I just bought the first of the Survivalist Book Series and followed the links to the author's page. I followed additional links and ended up here. Looking forward to reading and contributing to discussions.

I'm a full-time public high school teacher (AP World History and AP Art History) and part-time college instructor in Psychology and World Religions. Conservative in my political and religious ideologies. I'm tired of the Government spitting on the Constitution and long for a return to Constitutional freedoms.

Hope to interact more with y'all over the coming months!

Well, howdy from the beach in NC!

Question: do you find the kids in your classes ask thoughtful questions on the subject matter?

Comment

Hi Jim, welcome to our corner of the Internet from south central New Mexico. I'm glad you're here.
      It's good to know that there are conservative people teaching our young folks. To be honest, when I read what you teach, I was a bit hesitant. It has been my experience that most Art History and Psych folks tend to, er, lean towards the left.
      Feel free to look around and join the conversation.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome!
        Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
        Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome from the west coast of FL. !
          People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
          ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Welcome from another Central Floridian!

Comment

Hey Jim, glad you found us. You're not far from me down there in Polk county. Feel free to jump in.
              I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Not far...

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                Hey Jim, glad you found us. You're not far from me down there in Polk county. Feel free to jump in.
                When I read the first book, I had a great time following "Morgan" on the journey from Tallahassee to Altoona. I lived for a few years in Ocala and a few more in Umatilla, so I know most of the landmarks!

Comment

Working...
                X