Hello from middle TN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from middle TN

Okay, I got caught lurking on here for to long, and threatened with banishment. I have really enjoyed reading the threads on here, and all the friendships you guys and gals express. I originally found this site, because I was a disbeliever in the magical holding properties of Morgan's pack, but those doubts we're put to rest. The series got me thinking about the trips we take in our rv, and how we would get home in such an event. I am in the process of building 2 packs for us. Hope to get to know everyone better as time goes on. Thanks for having such a great community forum.
    Epp
    Thescoutranch

Welcome from south central New Mexico . I normally ask a few questions , but none seem to be coming to mind at the moment .
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Thanks for finally jumping in Scout. Ole Morgan's pack is real. He's got a newer one now and maybe I'll do a post on it's contents in the near future.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Welcome fro SC.

Comment

Welcome from SE WV

Comment

Hi from very very eastern NC...

Comment

Thank you all for the welcomes

Comment

I thought I saw on here it was the ILBE, that was the one I am currently building out for the wife and myself. So far, I am really happy with it

Comment

Working...
                X