Greetings from Eastern VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Eastern VA

First post; feeling my way around site. Looks to have a number of helpful participants. Hope to use as a resource in prepping and survival skills. Will re-visit weekly to monthly. Appreciate the opportunity to be a new member of this group.

Welcome from SE WV. Visit as often as you want. We are here to help and maybe drive you a little crazy.

Comment

Hi Grumpy, and welcome from south central New Mexico. Have you been prepping long? Do you carry a GHB?
      Feel free to ask us anything or join into any of our conversations.
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from FL. !
        People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
        ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Kickstand, I've been prepping for about 2 yrs, the last yr more seriously. I carry a B.O.B. in the trunk and have started using mylar bags/oxygen absorbers for basic foodstuffs. Am looking to install a wellpoint on our property for H2O. Would like to learn about off-grid survival with solar panels/battery system including inverter for "the long haul". Have been to several prepper type shows in VA. Enjoy Patriot Nurse YouTube posts. Looking forward to idea exchanges with members. Our country has gotten too soft over the last few decades and I just want my family to survive and my kids to have a decent world. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

Thanks, Roach. Glad to be here.

Comment

Hi Grumpy - eastern VA huh? I'm hanging out on the big long sandbar in NC. Maybe we're neighbors?
              Or are you closer to Mordor on the Potomac?

Comment

Hi Grumpy, the condition the world is in makes me pretty grumpy too.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome!
                  Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                  Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome to the board Grumpy. We need more folks like you. Feel free to jump in and offer up your experience.
                    I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                    X