Hello from New York City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from New York City

Found this a few years ago then the A-D-D hit. Re discovered the link, and been reading posts for a few hours now. LOVE the books ! I know, NYC and all that, but there is a growing spirit here that the liberals just love.
    Non si tamen ut

Hi, and welcome from New Mexico. Do you keep a GHB and /or BOB handy? Have a more rural area to didi to?
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from TN.
      Not if but when indeed.
      When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Better late than never! Welcome from Florida!
        People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
        ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Hello, glad you rediscovered this site, hopefully you find a few things that make your life better.
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

NEW YORK CITY?!?!?!?

Sorry, I just had to. Welcome from SC.

Comment

@ Kickstand - I've got BOB's for the 4 us, though that seems to be an evolving process. The wife's car and mine have emergency kits that can serve as GHB's. Im fortunate to a have a buddy 120miles NW of us with a few forested acres and an in-law with a vacation home in the same general area. Getting there, now that's the challenge.

@ Boston_Joe - LOL, I take it your a transplant to SC? We're on Staten Island, so not NYC as in Manhattan Thank God ! But still part of NYC
              Non si tamen ut

Comment

I did in fact come from New England but I also spent some time in NJ working all over the NY, NJ metro area. I hope your preps allow you to exit quickly when the SHTF. Even Staten Island can be a nightmare to navigate. Getting the hell out of Dodge ahead of the masses will be important for you.

We love it here and plan on staying put.

Comment

Welcome to the board Hypax. Glad you remembered us!
                  I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                  X