Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all from Nature Coast Florida

Hi,
    I came across this site while reading the Survivalist Series. This series got my attention because it's focus was very similar to my own beliefs about the future of our country. I found a number of items that I already had and some new ones that I will be adding to my stockpile. I will be doing a lot of reading of postings on the site in hopes of acquiring more knowledge about preparing for disasters, man made or nature! I may temporarily be a "lurker" but will be posting either questions or experience as I become more familiar with the information here.

BTW, is there an 8th book coming?

Thanks for the great books and site,
    K8746

Welcome from SE WV. As far as we know book 7 is the end of that series, but there could be others coming from it. We don't know. Ask what you want and I am sure there will be somebody here that can answer your question and if not they will know who can. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Oh, I think that you're going to find that the story continues .

Welcome from south central New Mexico, we're glad you're here . Look around , ask all you want .
      Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hello from SW Missouri!! Heck with another book......I want a MOVIE!!!

Comment

Welcome from the highlands of WNC, good folks here that will answer just about anything posed to them!

Comment

Welcome fellow Floridiot!
            People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
            ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

Welcome from NWNJ soon to be WNC! There is a wealth of information, advice and experience here. We're a helpful if somewhat irascible bunch. Seriously, go through the threads and read some posts. I think you will find a lot in there that you will enjoy. BTW, if you need to chat about chickens, I'm your gal.

Comment

Working...
              X