No announcement yet.

Greetings for Western North Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kickstand, Im about 3 hours from Highpoint. I will definitely look him up on his website. Thanks for the introduction

Comment

Sorry the pic is so big, Im new to this and I am just crawling my way through it. I appreciate the patience with me

Comment

That's a lovely picture, I just grabbed a random video for clan pride.
        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome to the forum Highland! I've camped int he Mt Mitchel area a few times with the scouts. An incredible view when there are no clouds. Nice to see another tarheel around! Feel free to jump in to a discussion and you can catch us in chat in most nights.
          http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Thank you Jag, for the welcome. I take for granted sometimes the splendor of these high mountains. I can assure you that there isn't anywhere I would rather live though. I hope to check out your website this afternoon. Thanks again for the welcome and look forward to getting to know you. Take care and God bless

Comment

What steps do I need to follow to refresh my post.

Comment

I guess that I don't understand your question .
                Defund the Media !!

Comment

I got it figured out kickstand. I'm new to this forum business and all. The learning curve is aggravating me keeping up with what I post and what I'm following. I'm sure I will get better the more I do it.

Comment

The two buttons that are usually the most help are the "New Posts" and "My Profile". If you need or would like any help navigating the place, don't hesitate to ask .
                    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome from Okiehoma, Clan Kennedy on post.
                      If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Thank you for the welcome Rockntoy. Long live the Clans!!

Comment

Hey highland. I'm a f.n.g. as well, still trying to figure this forum thing out. Seems like we found a good place with some good people.

Comment

Lonewolf, I have figured out if I tinker at it everyday it becomes easier. There are some awesome folks here that I have met, very welcoming and willing to help in anyway they can. Kick stand is a excellent source of information on navigating this forum. Hope to get to know you better. Big shout out to all of those that get us newbies started out on the right foot!!

Comment

Oh geeze, we got more people who LIKE finding themselves at the insane asylum - but that's ok, it's just how we are.
                              quam minimum credula postero

Comment

W.Lynn, you are good like that!!

Comment

Working...
                                X