No announcement yet.

Greetings O Cohorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Elk Wallow, and welcome from south central New Mexico . That's quite the story.
    Have you read the Going Home series ? How did you find us ? You do sound like you'll fit right in, although I'm not sure about telling that fine Officer FU and driving past him. We're all a bunch of law abiding folks here who would never think of doing anything like that. 《Cough cough》
    Again, welcome , glad you made it out alive .
    Oh, and as for that Life Flight helicopter ride...you didn't miss much.
    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hello Elk Wallow , welcome to the board .
      We have a joke section ,so please be sure to post the joke that got you booted for PC crimes ....

We are fresh out of PC

DD
      OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
        Hi Elk Wallow, and welcome from south central New Mexico . That's quite the story.
        Have you read the Going Home series ? How did you find us ? You do sound like you'll fit right in, although I'm not sure about telling that fine Officer FU and driving past him. We're all a bunch of law abiding folks here who would never think of doing anything like that. 《Cough cough》
        Again, welcome , glad you made it out alive .
        Oh, and as for that Life Flight helicopter ride...you didn't miss much.

Oh I did miss out. After I got my senses back, I went back to the hospital and pulled my records, because three weeks were just MISSING from my life due to retrograde and antegrade amnesia. The Star Flight nurse wrote that I was calling Help me Help me. And when she went to help me I would try to punch her out. They gave me a milligram of Ativan and another mg of Ativan. Then, in the ER trauma center, I was calling Tamar! Tamar! Tamar was my best hose who died of old age seven years before this. Reading that kind of got me in the heart.

Anyway, I had enough sense by then to figure out by time and distance their air speed. 240 mph. That chopper has two jet engines. The afterburners were on.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerdan View Post
          Hello Elk Wallow , welcome to the board .
          We have a joke section ,so please be sure to post the joke that got you booted for PC crimes ....

We are fresh out of PC

DD
          The joke. It was not even that funny. Someone asked how do you pronounce Worcestershire sauce. I said Its like black people in the South say it- Whuts dis hea sauce.
          > Banned Forever

Comment

Welcome from PA Elk . Hell of a story.

Comment

Never thought about it, but that is very close to how it's said in some parts of the south.
              Originally posted by Elk Wallow View Post
              The joke. It was not even that funny. Someone asked how do you pronounce Worcestershire sauce. I said Its like black people in the South say it- Whuts dis hea sauce.
              > Banned Forever
              When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future: Edward Lorenz

Comment

Welcome to the nut house, sounds like you will fit right in. I'm also in healthcare, work as a EMT. Sounds like you have had quite the interesting life. Have you read the Going Home series yet!
                http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

No, but I will read it. Thanks.

Comment

Elk Wallow , if you haven't read Going Home, may I ask how you found your way here? Did you see our illustrious leader on the History Channel show "Alone"? Did someone steer you here? Something else?
                    I'm not trying to get too personal , just curious about "The New Guy " (ok, gal).
                    Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome to the board. Glad to have you.
                      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Working...
                      X