No announcement yet.

Greetings from the belly of the beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AD - remember javascript exploits? I think that's what this is. Mornings, I checkin on sites with a PC laptop. Afternoons to be more sociable with hubs, I use the ipad in "general quarters". Turn off Safari's javascript in Advanced under Safari Settings. Then re open Safari and try the web site again. It's happened for me on lots of websites... and I suspect there's a code/app/exploit on the websites that recognize apple/pc visitors.

Comment

OH and HI ex_machina!

Comment

Thanks SAC. I will give it a try.

Comment

Welcome to the land of lickers AWD.
          If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Welcome to the asylum... Angry White Dude, lol.. I like it, I'll have to check it out....
            Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

To AD regarding being unable to navigate to page due to ad redirection to tank game:
              I can't speak to what you're hitting in particular, but I know the ads he's got deployed on that page are intrusive and annoying as all hell--everyone's complaining about them. One thing I'm working on is an iPhone/iPad app that will eliminate the ads altogether. Hope to have that deployed soon, and that it will solve your issue. In the meantime, I'll talk to AWD about eliminating some of the most annoying ads, especially for iPad users (who seem most negatively affected by them).

Comment

Thanks for the info, Sacajawea--I'll run this by AWD's ad guys to see if they can prevent that from happening. I hate ads.

Comment

Howdy and welcome from AZ

Comment

Hello Ex-Machina .
                    Welcome to the board .
                    I just saw AWD site and jammed it into my favorites as soon as I saw the banner .
                    Not a fan of pc .

DD
                    OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Working...
                    X