No announcement yet.

New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AD.............Looks like everyone on here like to have a good time. Better than most sites I have visited. Judging by the " Pirated" pics, I have a good sense of where he might be.

Comment

Do you garden WyoTuff?

Comment

Ya, a bit......But having greif trying to keep one going. Soil is good, plenty of water. Just not high enough fences to keep the deer out.

Comment

My last name's not Lynn, and I'm not related to any families in Rawlins.

I'm a geek that's been online since arpanet, and all my relations are from the southeast. Got any family in Alabama?
          quam minimum credula postero

Comment

HI Wyo! Welcome form Missouri!
            Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
            Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

My last name's not Lynn, and I'm not related to any families in Rawlins.
              She's very good with words, though. Reliable sources tell me that, while she may not be related to any families in Rawlins, she very well may know some people who went to the state, um, finishing school there.

BTW, welcome to the board.
              "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Welcome to the board, Tuff. I am over by the coalmines and oilpatch. How did you find us? Quite a few of us have been enjoying AA's writing since he first got started on another board. We finally convinced him to publish and here we all are. You will find all sorts of folks around here with alot of varied experience, so this is the place to ask questions.

What do you do over there in the NW part of the state?

Tex
                = 2
                sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome from the base of Pikes Peak

Comment

Tex..... Just did a search and this popped up, a friend of mine is reading the books and told me I needed to read a few. Doing some research and found this forum. I just live over here, while working in North Dakota. Born and raised in the center of the state working in the oilfields and for ranchers.

Comment

You probably have been in bars fights together

Ever meet any rig welders with a bad attitude?

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanBTGoG View Post
                        She's very good with words, though. Reliable sources tell me that, while she may not be related to any families in Rawlins, she very well may know some people who went to the state, um, finishing school there.

BTW, welcome to the board.
                        Yep, older sister's dumb@$$ ex. When she decided to get rid of 250 pounds of ugly fat, she didn't diet, she divorced.
                        quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Originally posted by DMH View Post
                          HI Wyo! Welcome form Missouri!
                          I wouldn't have admitted being from Missouri,

Welcome Wyotuff from Ks

RD
                          Sometimes I wrestle with my demons, other times we just snuggle.

Comment

welcome from florida
                            Sometimes I question my sanity but the unicorn and gummy bears told me I am fine

Comment

Originally posted by RD View Post

Welcome Wyotuff from Ks

RD

You know, the only good thing that comes out of Kansas is I-70.

Good ole Kansas and Missouri border wars!
                              Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome from Western NE... I have a cousin & friend in NW Wyo. Went to college in Laramie.

Do some looking around on the site. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X