PULL UP YOUR DORA PANTIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome vincent ,I hope all is well on the farm ,and with the family .

Comment

hahaha... good one.. you forgot

Comment

Sorry ,I didn't know that Vincent had arrdvarks now , :P

Comment

So Vincent is here, anyone missing? Oh, welcome Vincent! :evil:

Comment

Still at dad's, got his blessing and the first rifle I ever took any meat with, but it seems worthwhile to say, "Hi Vinny, how's JTJT and the kids?"

For those interested, the rifle is as old as I am, an all-original, ArmaLite AR-7, in the hard to find swirled brown.
            quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Yup; still no recent word from "BesidetheCreek"...I see she has created an account, but haven't seen anything from her...not meaning to obscess about her, I just hate to see friends disappear with no warning.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Vincent I immediately thought of you the day I took the picture of the license plate "D O R A" It's posted in license plates & other humor .... bla bla bla..

Comment

Originally posted by "VINCENT" post=2077
                  swell. just f-en peachy. hey am i allowed to talk like a normal person, or do i need to edit myself for the kids, and the little hawian chicklet?
                  Just look at who the admins and mods are and you tell me, peckerwood.
                  "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

hey Vincent! good to see ya. well actually i saw you earlier today on facebook. it was on camping survivals page. you gave a shout out for AD's website.

Comment

Who the hell let you in here? Our little play yard is close to complete now, lol.. Hope you and fam are all well brother....
                      Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

ive been trying to get on this gods forsaken page all day. and it finally let me back on. what the hell? i hope it gets easier then this or i will have to drive my ass up too AA's p[lace and whoop him like a stray dog in the yard after my chickens
                        Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Originally posted by "lorky" post=2167
                          hey Vincent! good to see ya. well actually i saw you earlier today on facebook. it was on camping survivals page. you gave a shout out for AD's website.
                          your absolutly correct. thats part of the nice thing about me using my real name on here. you know its me else where and i keep it real ( or at least as real as i like it to be)
                          Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

IMHO, "thanking" posts is a bit of a pain- it's like posting a reply without raising your post count. Oh well, life goes on.
                            "It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions then by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong"
                            --Thomas Sowell--

Comment

Working...
                            X