Myakka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the funny farm
    If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome!
        People without any brains do an awful lot of talking. Don't they?!
        ~the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz

Comment

welcome from another newbie here

Comment

Welcome, I think we're all here now.

Comment

Welcome tothe board, Myakka. I didn't realize you had the kinds of experience you do with the CERT type things. You will have alot to offer if you don't mind juping in and answering questions. We really try to help one another out with being prepared and I don't think you could find a better bunch of folks on any other "prepper" board. This is a good bunch of folks and we are glad to have you. We also have a pretty good chatroom that sees a little activity in the evenings.

Tex
              = 2
              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome.

I used to do ground search & rescue, and some parts of the support for air search, up in Tex's area. Sparse population up there, it wasn't rare to coordinate with searchers in surrounding states, and occasionally even Canada. That was a lot of years ago for me, it's cool that you're in it and seeing what's new.
                quam minimum credula postero

Comment

So glad to see you here!
                  Dode

Comment

Welcome and enjoy your stay!
                    Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                    Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Welcome from PA

Comment

Welcome!

Just a hint. If your name indicates your location, don't tell Tex. He is involved in a devious scheme to quash the Floridian plurality and bring about a Wyoming plurality revolving around Pendleton, freezing cold, relocation, and yodeling. Sounds crazy? Wait and see!
                        "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

My name is from my old callsign, so no worries there. He can use it all he likes, he won't find me by it.

Yes I am also S&R qualified but I stopped working with the local group a while back. Seems my son wanted to train the dog, and the dog loved the training...... till we hit summer. Suddenly the two of the conspired to stay in the house 24/7. And honestly, I didn't fight too hard to get them out in the muggy heat.
                          "Oh, America. I wish I could tell you that this was still America, but I've come to realize that you can't have a country without people. And there are no people here. No, my friends. This is now the United States of Zombieland"

Comment

Welcome from me too. Don't be shy.
                            I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

How did I miss this one?

Howdy and welcome from AZ

Comment

Hi myalgia. Welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X