• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome aboard kimmy
    Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
      Im wondering, how many recruits have I brought in so far?

Y'all make fun of me, but I think you guys are just jealous because I'm friendly enough to talk people into coming here. And to top it off, my recruits are all hot chicks.

You people really don't look that good in GREEN.
      Tex
      You got to remember, the real recruiter for this place is AA and his 4 or 6 books.
      You're still walking free. Enjoy it while you can.
      Homesite: http://millenniummangear.com
      Twitter: https://twitter.com/millenniumgear

Comment

I came here after reading the first book. I don't always tell folks about the website, but I added the boks to my suggested reading list along with One Second After (local writer and local setting). The reason I don't always share the we site is I don't want them to know i am prepping. I figure if they are smart/persistent enough to find it then they might have something to add

Comment

Originally posted by MillenniumMan View Post
          You got to remember, the real recruiter for this place is AA and his 4 or 6 books.
          Who? lol

Tex
          = 2
          sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

I'd like to thank y'all for the warm welcome. I am getting addicted to this forum. Danger! Danger!

Comment

Run Kimmy run! LOL!
              Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
              Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Originally posted by MillenniumMan View Post

True, but Tex makes more converts than anyone here. Hell, JW's would be jealous of his success rate.
                I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

AA ; your fiction is better than JW fiction ,
                  Although they do publish more "stuff" ,but in all fairness ...they have a staff of fiction writers .... 8)

DD
                  OH Boy.....did you try plugging it in ?

Comment

Welcome Kimmy. From Chat last night, I think you'll fit right in.

Comment

Howdy and welcome from AZ

Comment

Working...
                      X