No announcement yet.

Hello Perps! From Northern Kalifornia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, I don't mind. 46 Buffalo's, 46 American Silver Eagles, and one 'Don't Tread On Me', silver oz for a total of 97 oz. of silver.

Originally posted by Tex View Post
    Mogli, I hope you don't mind, but I told one of the admins how you paid for the camper. He laughed and said, "You'll do". That is a cool story.

Tex
    I'm coming to get you.... AND, I'm bringing my dog!!!

Comment

Mogli, you need to check out our threads on solar and backup power. If you were interested in doing something on your camper, there are a couple of guys on here that can help you out. They will also be here in June too.

Tex
      Oh I love that idea and I love my camper. I put over 16,000 miles on it this year.

Here's my Uncle and Cassandra in GA. AND, the front of my camper.

Comment

Start posting some threads.

Tex
        = 2
        sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

This is Cassandra at the abandoned Seaside State Insane Asylum. If you want to see pics, I'll do a blog.

1557672_10202381864460493_923559433_n.jpg

This is my bumper sticker.

Last edited by unseenone; 05-07-2014, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Start posting some threads.

Tex
            I don't want to get banned yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogli View Post
              I don't want to get banned yet.
              I've been testing the limits for over a year. Its some mighty strong thin ice. Ain't been sent to banhammerstan yet.
              "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanBTGoG View Post
                I've been testing the limits for over a year. Its some mighty strong thin ice. Ain't been sent to banhammerstan yet.

Well that's good to know and I'm always polite with my disagreements although I suspect most over here are fairly like minded.

Comment

You can start a thread there.
                  We are pretty hard to offend. We keep the F-bombs and crude language in the Darkside, but other than that, we are pretty easy going. As you spend a little time here, you will figure out what goes where. If something would be better in another section a mod will move it, but we don't get too upset about stuff. I know you have some useful knowledge, that is why I wanted you to come over. You can also start some of the threads about right and wrong that you have done before.

Everybody here is pretty opinionated, but nobody gets too upset if you disagree. Go ahead and see who you can tick off. LOL.

Tex
                  = 2
                  sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Welcome aboard. Please rock the boat
                    Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

http://angeryamerican.net/forumdispl...Everyday-Stuff

You can start a thread there.
                      We are pretty hard to offend. We keep the F-bombs and crude language in the Darkside, but other than that, we are pretty easy going. As you spend a little time here, you will figure out what goes where. If something would be better in another section a mod will move it, but we don't get too upset about stuff. I know you have some useful knowledge, that is why I wanted you to come over. You can also start some of the threads about right and wrong that you have done before.

Everybody here is pretty opinionated, but nobody gets too upset if you disagree. Go ahead and see who you can tick off. LOL.

Tex
                      Originally posted by VINCENT View Post
                      Welcome aboard. Please rock the boat
                      Thank You and I might jus do that.

Alright, I started this thread over in the 'general' section and we'll see what happens.

http://angeryamerican.net/showthread...See-Our-Future!

Comment

Hey Mogs...looks like the gang's almost all here! Did jdode get the "memo"?

I *think* I have the distinction of being the easternmost stop on Mogli's cross-country journey. I'm not sure whether her stop in CT is further east of us or not. But where I live is for sure not what people think of, when they think "east coast" -- and we ain't PC here, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sacajawea View Post
                          Hey Mogs...looks like the gang's almost all here! Did jdode get the "memo"?

I *think* I have the distinction of being the easternmost stop on Mogli's cross-country journey. I'm not sure whether her stop in CT is further east of us or not. But where I live is for sure not what people think of, when they think "east coast" -- and we ain't PC here, either.

Hi Sac, So glad to see you here. I do believe you're the most Easterly... But, we all know, directions aren't my specialty.

:-)

Comment

The whole idea was to get lost, for awhile, right? Somehow you managed to make it all the way out here and then back again... while getting "lost" in-between. And finding a whole bunch of new stuff while you were at it, too!

Comment

Working...
                            X