Hello Perps! From Northern Kalifornia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mogli View Post
    How do I set the general settings to display them? I can't find the right setting.
    Click SETTINGS menu in upper right corner of the Forum page.
    Scroll down and click GENERAL SETTINGS in left hand navigation.
    Find the Avatar settings options and check the box to display.

Comment

THANK YOU!!! That is soooo much better. I love the avatars. :-) Forums just aren't quite right without them. :-)
      I'm coming to get you.... AND, I'm bringing my dog!!!

Comment

Originally posted by southernmom View Post
        Nice to see you
        Originally posted by W.Lynn View Post
        Hi Mogli, glad you're here.
        Hello southernmom and W.Lynn. So happy to see you here.

W.Lynn, Do you hang out here more than SB these days? I see you over in TXflyboys' thread from time to time but not too often. Anyway, I hope you and southernmom are both doing well and I hope to see you both at the round up.

I had some of your apple butter W.Lynn at Tex's on my visit. Yummy~~~~!

Comment

Hi Mogli,
          Welcome from me too. Don't be shy. Say what you will or ask what you want. Don't hold back cause none of us do.

I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

So you don't want me to be PC? Say what I want? That usually makes me unpopular. I wanted a fresh start.

Comment

Hell, the Un-PC get their own section around here. LOL.

Tex
              = 2
              sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                I think I know where ADs signed copies went! Welcome to the madness from southern New Mexico.

And good choice in dogs. GSDs are the best!
                She has a nicer rack than AD does. His may be a little bigger, but hers is nicer.

Tex
                = 2
                sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Mog

Welcome. Why did you call us perps? You automaticly assume we have all perpetrated something?????? As far as I know Vincent, Tex and probably Wendy are the only ones to have a record

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                    She has a nicer rack than AD does. His may be a little bigger, but hers is nicer.

Tex

That's right and I'm not above working it! This country may be trying to merge the sexes but I still know.... There's a difference. :-)

Comment

Mogli, I wonder about things all of the time. Today I am wondering what is sticking out of the mouth of your avatar. I am thinking a spider. I like spiders but have never ate one.

Comment

Originally posted by AD View Post
                        Mog

Welcome. Why did you call us perps? You automaticly assume we have all perpetrated something?????? As far as I know Vincent, Tex and probably Wendy are the only ones to have a record
                        Last I hear we Patriots are terrorists. Right? Plus, They've made some laws here in Kalifornia that I cannot comply with.

Comment

Mogli, I hope you don't mind, but I told one of the admins how you paid for the camper. He laughed and said, "You'll do". That is a cool story.

Tex
                          = 2
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gena.KY View Post
                            Mogli, I wonder about things all of the time. Today I am wondering what is sticking out of the mouth of your avatar. I am thinking a spider. I like spiders but have never ate one.
                            That is a Communist. I eat Communists for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I chew them up and spit them in the toilet where they belong. Every now and then I even convert one.

Comment

Yep, you'll do.

Comment

Mogli, you need to check out our threads on solar and backup power. If you were interested in doing something on your camper, there are a couple of guys on here that can help you out. They will also be here in June too.

Tex
                                = 2
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X