Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from south east cowboy country!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey thanks for the greetings, and yes pretty please keep your clothes on.....or if you must take them off dont advertise it Really tho I am soo excited to be a part of this group.

Comment

There goes Tex again, misreading the headers on Craigslist. Last time it was "swapmeet." Oh, well.....

And Southernmom, i think you've got it pegged. Tex thinks he can outnumber the Florida paste eating crew. So sad. Even if only by sheer demographics, on a bad day we're gonna have more paste eatin', window-lickin', Hoppes huffin', football helmet wearin', short bus riders than Wyoming could muster if we were givin' away free beer.

Anyhow, welcome doublel. When you get comfortable, and have one of those "hold my beer and watch this" moments, come on down into the basement. We have moonpies.
      "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by tfk View Post
        Welcome from PA. Don't have any recent pics of myself naked though.
        We do. Wanna buy one?
        Last edited by AmericanBTGoG; 02-19-2014, 03:12 PM. Reason: whoops. just wanted a link, not a visual. BTW, we're running a special sale on eyewash in the basement.
        "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

8 x 10 glossy please and a couple wallet size.

Comment

So that's where Tex has been finding his "recruits" very creative.

Comment

Working...
              X