No announcement yet.

Hello from VA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome. I agree with Tex that you're definitely an asset here. You can teach us (civilians/non-military) quite a bit I'm sure.
    Revelation 3:16, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Comment

Welcome to the nut house! I am required to say I love all branches of the military (have friends in all branches) but the marines are my favorite. Of all the places I have taken my scout troop (Bragg, Norfolk, MCAS New River) The Devil Dogs at New River by far surpassed all expectations and went all out for my scouts. Thank you for your service, and if you ever come down to NC, give me a call.
      http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Welcome! I have to agree with Jag. Marines are my favorite and I was in the Army for 10 years! Was overseas with a bunch of Marines though and never met a greater bunch of people, except maybe the people here on these boards. Anyway like Tex already said, small steps to prepping will get you there faster than you think. Anyway welcome again, keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times and pass the paste I'm hungry!

Comment

Thanks again everyone. jag06 I used to live in New Bern NC. (I was at Lejune). I hope to help where I can. There is a lot of experience on this board. I think Prepping is more of a state of mine and confidence that you can make it rather that the best gear. So for now I'm in learn mode. I like the ability to get everyones opinion about a subject and then form my own opinion. I pray that I'll never have to use any skills or preps but if I do I want to make sure that I can.

Comment

Working...
          X