Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for all of the greetings. I don't personally know anyone that is awake much less preparing for anything. A very sleepy area I live in with blue hairs and death grips on the steering wheels type of thing. Depends abound but thankfully I still have my health and stay active. I was born here but have lived in other states at different times. I plan on bugging in not out as there is no where to go in the final analysis. My out look on disaster and survival is a bit morbid but it works for me. As to all of the young whipper snappers out there... remember... never mess with an old man...being to old to fight and to tired to run.... he will just kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim_Duncan View Post
      remember... never mess with an old man...being to old to fight and to tired to run.... he will just kill you.
      My sentiments exactly

Comment

remember... never mess with an old man...being to old to fight and to tired to run.... he will just kill you.
        I like you already Jim. Welcome from southern New Mexico
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome!!!! Read Read Read

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
            I like you already Jim. Welcome from southern New Mexico
            Ha ha.... nice nickname... I just read about Howard tonight with his "kickstand". Hard to put those books down. Especially being from the area he wrote about. Hope there are more coming....

Comment

if we're thinking about the same thing, That's how I got the name...lost my left foot in a motorcycle accident last year. But I think that you're the second person to bring up the name "Howard"....Don was the ham guy that lost a leg due to chainsaw. Still haven't figured out where Howard comes in.
              Defund the Media !!

Comment

Hmmm.... must have my characters mixed up. Don it is. I still ride motorcycles... everyday as a matter of fact. Been riding since 66. No, not 1866.

Comment

Nice...I'd been riding since 1982. Sure miss it...this is the longest that I've gone in 30+ years without riding. Hope to be back in the saddle again in the near future.
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

Get a room ladies.

If you have any questions about a subject, feel free to ask. We are all here to help each other learn and get better prepared for whatever may come. If there is a subject that interests you and is not here already, or if there is something that you have some knowledge of, feel free to start a thread and let's talk about it.

Jim consider yourself sufficiently welcomed to the board. Jeez Louise, nobody needs four freakin pages of "Welcomes". You lonely bastards act like you have no friends or something. Are y'all so desperate for attention that you have resorted to fawning over the old and infirm just to have someone besides your imaginary playmates to play "Preppers" with.

Don't forget that we have a chatroom. It usually gets busy in the evenings and on Friday evenings especially. We look forward to visiting with you on the boards.

I'm closing this thread before you lonely and friendless bastards embarrass yourselves anymore than you already have.

Tex
                    = 2
                    sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

"“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X