Hey y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Deen,

Welcome to the asylmu er...I mean board...We have some drama here, but way more fun and good times. There are some great people here (despite their penchant for eating paste...) come on in and get comfy. Tell us more about yourself. We have a very healthy curiosity...(nosey). Never met another group of people who I so quickly come to know as family.

Julie

Comment

Welcome from me too. Don't be shy. You can talk about whatever you want to here. We are a friendly (maybe a little wierd) group on here.
      I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

I would normally say welcome to the nut house or paste eaters/glue sniffers/window lickers anonymous, but we already have one writer with a huge ego, not sure if the board is big enough for 2.
        http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Originally posted by jag06 View Post
          I would normally say welcome to the nut house or paste eaters/glue sniffers/window lickers anonymous, but we already have one writer with a huge ego, not sure if the board is big enough for 2.
          AA is awesome and deserves accolades. Its also tough to get a book deal. I'm really proud of him. My book contract for another story I finished was just having the finishing touches done on it when the publisher folded due to a $$$ dispute with another author. So I have the contract, its just not worth anything but memories.

Comment

Originally posted by Gena.KY View Post
            Welcome from me too. Don't be shy. You can talk about whatever you want to here. We are a friendly (maybe a little wierd) group on here.
            On my planet, weird is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Deen Macheen View Post
              AA is awesome and deserves accolades. Its also tough to get a book deal. I'm really proud of him. My book contract for another story I finished was just having the finishing touches done on it when the publisher folded due to a $$$ dispute with another author. So I have the contract, its just not worth anything but memories.
              Just blowing more hot air into his ego, like it needs to be any bigger.

Seriously though, welcome. Sucks about the publisher, hope you get a contract with a new one.
              http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Not yet. Had a bro that was going to underwrite an initial print run for an ad in the book for his business. However, I had to pick (time management) between the movie project or the book. Book is on the shelf for now. Movie project is taking up all my free time, but its sooooo worth it.

Book will get done.

Comment

Originally posted by jag06 View Post
                  We have an author here? Welcome from southern New Mexico.
                  Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome to the asylum...
                    Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand View Post
                      We have an author here? Welcome from southern New Mexico.
                      NM huh? My producer/director friend has discussed shooting this film in New Mexico. Cool.

Comment

Oh cool, I have family in that area too. My sister is in Portland, mom is in Camas. Welcome to the boards.
                        SW Washington, north of Portland, WHoregon

Comment

Fiest lived in Camas when we moved up here... paper mill :P

Comment

Glad to be on board from Washington state. AA encouraged me to hope on the forum and post some data about a film deal I got cookin. So watch for that thread. Being a writer also, I am so glad for AA's success and wanted to say THANKS for each and every one of you supporting him. Its a HUGE blessing for a writer.
                            Welcome.
                            Revelation 3:16, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Comment

Working...
                            X