No announcement yet.

New member from NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, it wasn't so long ago I owned one of those creeper vans ...

and I do live down by the river.
    quam minimum credula postero

Comment

Welcome from me too. Don't be shy. I like Jag & if he likes you...then I will like you too. Jag is alright in my book.
      I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Tex what can I say? Look around this place, did you really expect me to do any better on short notice? Give me a couple days and I will get another, than I will have brought a couple of boobs.
        http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Just great. More northerners
          Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Welcome to the white wall room.Oh look a squirrel!Ah pretty shiney things.
            If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Originally posted by VINCENT View Post
              Just great. More northerners
              Northerners? Coming from the guy that lives in the retirement home state? NC is proudly South of the Mason Dixon Line! You're just jealous we have these things that go up and down called hills.

Gena-Thanks! Just don't talk to MA, she will try and change your mind about that lol.
              http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Last week I stayed at a hotel and all night long it was up and down, in and out, up and down, in and out. This was ALL night long! Up and down, in and out! That's the last time I get a room next to the elevator!
                Kessler
                I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure....
                INCOMING GUNFIRE ALWAYS HAS THE RIGHT-OF-WAY!

Comment

Welcome Gunwish. I'm still somewhat new here, but I can tell you that it's enjoyable to talk to these guys. They seem to have a lot to offer & they're good at making you laugh.
                  Revelation 3:16, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Comment

Working...
                  X