Tex sent me this way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops ! Stupid fingers
    Last edited by triumph2; 11-26-2013, 02:03 PM.
    When democracy turns to tyranny,the armed citizen still gets to vote .

Comment

Welcome Dune!

Hey with the way Tex is recruiting for the boards, ( put tin foil hat on here) I'm wondering what he's planning. Ie, Over throwing AA as supreme leader or throwing us to the pigs come next June! If he starts buying pigs and posting pig pics then we are in trouble.

All kidding aside, we look forward to getting to know you and sharing recipes!
      Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
      Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Who let MA loose again? It's not March, no crackers yet.
        http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
          Hey Dune, welcome to the board. I figured you would recognize some of the people around here. Most of the people here are pretty good folks who try to help others, but we do have three or four idjits who still wet the bed and read National Lampoon. I won't tell you who those individuals are though, but you personally know one of them. The rest of us have a good time watching the new folks navigate through the minefield.

Tex
          Fixed it for you, pardner.
          "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Glad to have you here. Jump right in & don't be shy. It will be the death of you.
            I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse... Fasten your seatbelt...
              Liberty is NOT a privilege, it is a RIGHT

Comment

Welcome. I was thinking of posting some of my recipes. That might help your cooking!
                Revelation 3:16, Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

Comment

Working...
                X