X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you must have some kind of jacked up homelife
    Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Oh it can get pretty nutty around here, but I wouldn't trade it!
      Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

Yes Vincent, I love love love bacon, I just said yuck to you walking around the chicken coop with no shoes on. Thinking about it some more now...I say yuck again! I was raised on a farm & even though I live in Kentucky, I still wear my shoes outside. The thought of chicken poop squishing between my toes is a terrible thought. Kind of like that sound of the last of the lube being squeezed out of the tube. Just sayin'
        I'm a ding bat & AA groupie

Comment

I might on rare occasion enter into the play area, that the chickens hang out in, bare footed. But i refuse to go into the actual coop bare foot. Ick. I try not to go into the corral either. And if i do go ito the play area, or the corral i wash my feet as soon as i get back inside. Im actually kind of freaky about suck things.

Comment

Originally posted by VINCENT View Post
            I might on rare occasion enter into the play area, that the chickens hang out in, bare footed. But i refuse to go into the actual coop bare foot. Ick. I try not to go into the corral either. And if i do go ito the play area, or the corral i wash my feet as soon as i get back inside. Im actually kind of freaky about suck things.
            HeeHee "suck things"? Freudian slip?

Comment

Originally posted by VINCENT View Post
              I try not to go into the corral either.
              What are you, one of those Howard Hughes antiseptic types? You never had a road apple fight? Kinda like a snowball fight, but ... warmer.
              "“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” – Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanBTGoG View Post
                What are you, one of those Howard Hughes antiseptic types? You never had a road apple fight? Kinda like a snowball fight, but ... warmer.
                okay that was funny...
                Daughter of a Ghost Town.

Comment

You say when Vince and I'll bring the chocolate cake like before ,it would be great to see all of the gang again now that the weather is nice ,and maybe we can get some of the other local winda lickers involved too.
                  When democracy turns to tyranny,the armed citizen still gets to vote .

Comment

Thats a great idea t2

Comment

Welcome from another newbie!

Kelly

Comment

Look at this shit. It gets cold and half of Wyoming shows up. Oh and by the way, welcome to our humble short bus.
                        If you heard the shot you weren't the target!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockntoy View Post
                          It gets cold and half of Wyoming shows up. Oh and by the way, welcome to our humble short bus.
                          Well, when it gets cold not that much to do except post on the net, get drunk or whatever. Unless people like to ski, snowmobile etc. etc.

And from May to Nov. is the warmest and best time in Wyoming unless people do like snow and cold. Summers on my mtn retreat anyway are perfect, around 70 degrees F. not too many mosquitoes etc. And it doesn't take too many people for half of Wyoming to show up.
                          I hope and think that WY will never get overcrowded since most think that WY is cold, desolate etc.

Also southernmom, welcome. I have seen some of your posts on a huge "survival" forum... Hope to see you around here since this is the group I plan to spend almost all of my limited internet time on.
                          Tested in the Wilderness

Comment

Welcome addition southernmom.

Thanks for the help and everything you've already posted.
                            Pastemistress. Now aka Mimi

Comment

Working...
                            X