Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Melbourne area.

Originally posted by Kessler View Post
    Welcome to this madhouse! Home of a bunch of good people and one old grouch. Where abouts are you in central Florida?

Comment

Not far from my old stumping grounds. Welcome aboard my friend. We're not as big as some of the other sites, but we got better crazies, I mean people. Take what Tex said to heart, feel free to jump in anywhere. We look forward to hearing from you.
      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Sorry RDS, we've already hit our quota for Florida members...feel free to reapply after you've left thrre.

Oh hell, just this time we will over rule the rules...so, Welcome from New Mexico.
        Defund the Media !!

Comment

I had a feeling that you had to live in Florida at some point. The amount of detail about Florida in the books and all. .

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
          Not far from my old stumping grounds. Welcome aboard my friend. We're not as big as some of the other sites, but we got better crazies, I mean people. Take what Tex said to heart, feel free to jump in anywhere. We look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

I was born and raised in Central Florida. I know the state like the back of my hand, having traveled it from end to end.
            I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

you should see how much detail he knows about the palm of his hand. he's gotten more then 250 miles of use out of it, and still going.
              Whats's that smell? Is that me???

Comment

Tex should be along anytime to close this thread.

Comment

Thanks for the intro, Un.

RDS, we're glad you're here, but nobody is deserving of three freakin pages worth of welcome. Consider yourself sufficiently wlecomed. Now, sit down, shut up and hang on.

Thread closed

Tex
                  = 2
                  sigpic

If we cannot define a simple word like greatness, how can we ever hope to use it as a measuring stick to know when we have risen beyond average?

Comment

Screw Tex. its open again.

Comment

I second that AD, the Texican is over ruled, again.
                      I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

Does anyone here have an address, his home address, for DH? I don't know how many of you have seen the third book, but there is something in the very beginning for our very own Deerhound and I want to send a copy over the pond to him for when he gets home.
                        I'm drunk tonith.

Comment

have sent 2 emails without response. The person checking emails and here also has the same employer as DH so I dont know whats going on.

Comment

We don't worry too much 'till he says he knows something like the palm of his hand....
                            Defund the Media !!

Comment

Welcome reddawn. Hope you enjoy the psych ward of the internet here where we are all crazy enough it just might work, or fail miserably, either way we get a few laughs out of it.
                              http://www.nstactical.com For all your prepping, tactical, freeze dried food, first aid, surplus, water filtration, and body armor needs!

Comment

Originally posted by angeryamerican View Post
                                Does anyone here have an address, his home address, for DH? I don't know how many of you have seen the third book, but there is something in the very beginning for our very own Deerhound and I want to send a copy over the pond to him for when he gets home.
                                That was a very cool and classy thing you did AA.
                                Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
                                Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Comment

Working...
                                X